• Formentor members, we are testing a new feature requiring selection of a model year when posting - more info here

MyCupra app

CupForm

Aug 26, 2023
Bucharest, RO
I have both apps installed and running. The old one gives the notification you ask about, in 9 out of 10 cases (maybe). The new one never gave me any "complete charge" notification, but occasionally it tells me "the air conditioning in your car has stopped" (or something similar) - in situations when I wouldn't expect such a message, with the car parked, and with no input from me to start the cabin climate control...
The old App is by far better, I can see all trips using it; the new App misses information for 8/10 of the short trips. Is is as if the two apps don't use the same servers (which I doubt...)

Oct 16, 2023
I hav
I have both apps installed and running. The old one gives the notification you ask about, in 9 out of 10 cases (maybe). The new one never gave me any "complete charge" notification, but occasionally it tells me "the air conditioning in your car has stopped" (or something similar) - in situations when I wouldn't expect such a message, with the car parked, and with no input from me to start the cabin climate control...
The old App is by far better, I can see all trips using it; the new App misses information for 8/10 of the short trips. Is is as if the two apps don't use the same servers (which I doubt.

I have exactly the same experience with you. The new app is by far worst than the old one in terms of information related to the car. I wonder if we should all tell the developers and give them one star for their NON effort in correcting it after so long

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members