more torque on my lcr 225

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Tbf it will prob be a revo code it has been known for Amd to load revo and call it there own but not starting a war lol , mines full stage 2 alltho I doubt it's at those figures now as It needs a going over , 300 bhp no way from a standard ko4

I think with the right TIP (Badger 5's perhaps), the right exhaust fanimold ( :p ) and the right map it's achievable. It's something I'll be trying soon hopefully. (Along with the normal stage 2 goodies of course).

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
nah see, I don't think so. I've not seen much in the use of "high flow" manifolds for the LCR lump. Everyone say's it, but has there been much development on Manifolds that could held the flow? Badger 5 have done the TIP work which seems to work, so with the same applied to the other side of the engine, there must be some gains.

Have you seen that 20v T mini that was over 300bhp. Standard K04 but had a custom manifold and downpipe with exhaust (because of the space at the back of the engine) and managed it. The manifold is the restrictive point once you fit a 3" downpipe and exhaust. I think if you could get a better manifold the turbo would flow better.

brad1

I don't care what anyone says, the mini with the 225 engine on standard K04 is bollocks!! Standard K04 will not flow enough for 300bhp

Last edited by a moderator:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.