MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
Finally received build week today. Car ordered in March...BW46.
Now a magnetic (instead of monsoon) grey 300ST 4 Drive.
Extras Bucket seats, Beats Audio instead of Seat Sound, Pano roof incl LED interior lighting, Winter pack + 5yr warranty.
ETA late December so Xmas present to self!
Presume won't come with wireless phone charging from previous threads?
Not unless you ordered a Lux, which didn't exist in March... :(

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
No just off the Seat website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you get closer to getting your car, the dealer should tell you about the 5 day free insurance but they do a full quote as well :)

Crossed fingers that’s cheaper. Assuming the quote you’ve been given wasn’t what you were expecting.

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
BW42 and DSG7 according to the Spanish forum.

He said "copper plugs" in the interior but I'm not sure what that means. Maybe bad Google Translate...
The "plugs" are referring to the missing centre caps.
The shot was taken for him he hasn't been to collect the car yet.
He's going to take pics once he gets the car.

Interior shots won't be long now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlexOS and Copra68

Liam

Jul 6, 2018
Gloucester
When you get closer to getting your car, the dealer should tell you about the 5 day free insurance but they do a full quote as well :)

Crossed fingers that’s cheaper. Assuming the quote you’ve been given wasn’t what you were expecting.
Can you get the 5 day free SEAT insurance if ordered through a broker who subsequently placed the order through a dealer?

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
The "plugs" are referring to the missing centre caps.
The shot was taken for him he hasn't been to collect the car yet.
He's going to take pics once he gets the car.

Interior shots won't be long now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yeah I realised that shortly after I said it :doh:

I drove past a transporter this morning on the M6 full of Leon's...unfortunately no Cupra's. Looked like all Xcellence's or maybe SE's. :fool:

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
So my esure quote has changed from £618 to £854 in the last few weeks and SEAT quoted me £1553 lol

They must all know the cars coming and i'll be needing it soon

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Can you get the 5 day free SEAT insurance if ordered through a broker who subsequently placed the order through a dealer?
Doubt it, its a dealer network thing.

I

just tried the Seat system.. the best quote I have so far is £401 with no excess. Seat quote was £497..

For the record I didn't all say 'Go and try Seat I'll bet they'll be cheaper' :stick: However the 5 free days is handy when your changing cars to give you plenty of time to shop around.[B)]

If you want the full record, for my 2 previous Seats they wanted more than double what I got elsewhere :blink:

Surely people realise insurance is a fickle thing by now... :roflmao:

No excess? Is that a thing?
Probably means zero voluntary excess.

Andpax

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone still experiencing problems with their dealer/lease company registering the car? Apparently they can’t generate a registration number as they are still waiting on emissions data from Seat....

Makes no sense that some dealers can whilst others can’t.

Nick Woods

Aug 23, 2018
UK - Midlands
Happy Wednesday peeps, fingers crossed some collections are arranged!

Still waiting to hear from IMG..... my car must be covered in Grimsby seagull S**T .... im going to chase up this afternoon if i dont hear ....

(Build week 38 ...17th Sept, landed in UK 1 week ago (assuming it was the 2nd ship) ....ffs

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Still waiting to hear from IMG..... my car must be covered in Grimsby seagull S**T .... im going to chase up this afternoon if i dont hear ....

(Build week 38 ...17th Sept, landed in UK 1 week ago (assuming it was the 2nd ship) ....ffs

Mine was BW39 (going to IMG), landed in the UK before the 2nd ship according to CS it was on the Aquarius and the transporter was booked on the 18th!

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
I

just tried the Seat system.. the best quote I have so far is £401 with no excess. Seat quote was £497..

Just tried to find out how much my premium will change with Aviva and have used two random number plates from a couple of cars on Autotrader to generate a quote - in both cases the cars (even though they are existing 17 and 68 plates) are not recognised as ST 4drives (or anything) so even when a plate is designated to new cars they may not be found on the system either?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.