MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
That just looks so plain at the front now, might as well make it proper stealth and completely debadged it. The FR looks nicer badged now.
I don't like the copper S badges, they just about look ok with grey, silver, black but who would copper wrap the silver badges? Anyone could of done that for years before SEAT Cupra decided it was their colour, don't think anyone has though. Feeling for the folk getting these, at least it's easy to rectify.
I suppose it's all down to personal preference but I actually think the newer black badge looks great - just wish there were more of them on the car!

Reactions: AlexOS and K12

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
SEAT offer 5 day drive-away insurance for free, I wonder if everyone's rolling on that until their insurers can deal with it properly, some will have workarounds too
Hi,
If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Voxcont

Jul 17, 2018
It’s said that since it first came out. Why did it now.

On the black badge front (front one). I’ll swap you for mine. You can even have my rear badge as part of the trade if you like as that’s coming off mine...

Apologies - I've not really been scrutinising the published specs until fairly recently! If the obvious 4drive VAQ error was mentioned previously on this thread then I missed it.

I guess I just find it surprising that such a large car manufacturer could be so utterly useless on so many fronts when it comes to advertising the seemingly ever changing specs for their cars. And yes - happy to swap the badges! Although in saying that, having driven a Golf R estate for the last 2 years I think I will enjoy the bland looking Cupra which will hopefully attract significantly less attention.

Never quite got my head around why VW would want to put fake quad exhausts on the MK7 estate.

Cheers.

Last edited:

donoli74

Oct 13, 2018
Where could i find this wheels?
135435de4c45e5a85a4f7a196291d97e.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Alex S9 semi-gsi met Tapatalk

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
You can add another 0 to that for me :repuke:

I called them 2 years ago when i first got my cupra, the guy on the phone got rude and full of it as soon as i said id call back because he didnt get a sale and now they never will :yes:

Reactions: zedlor

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Insurance on Cupra 300 £450
Insurance on Cupra 290 £621

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s nothing! I’m sorry to say as I wanted to stay with @DAN@ADRIAN FLUX but...

Modified Cupra 280 ST £800
Standard Carbon Edition £1300.

Compare the market £630, but then I rang to get my 5 days free insurance with Seat and got a quote of £520. Happy Days :)

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
How have you got quotes on the 2018 290? It doesn’t exist on any databases yet; only the 300 and 2016 290’s do

If you go onto the insurance company’s website direct they have more model options. Hastings was the cheapest via confused.com on Cupra300 however on Hastings website it’s over a £1k on a Cupra 290

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DS814

Apr 8, 2018
Finally received build week today. Car ordered in March...BW46.
Now a magnetic (instead of monsoon) grey 300ST 4 Drive.
Extras Bucket seats, Beats Audio instead of Seat Sound, Pano roof incl LED interior lighting, Winter pack + 5yr warranty.
ETA late December so Xmas present to self!
Presume won't come with wireless phone charging from previous threads?

Reactions: indyjones
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise