MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Voxcont

Jul 17, 2018
Not a fan of that black badge at all. They might as well not bother with it! I see that the SEAT UK website currently lists the 4drive as having a mechanical limited slip differential (VAQ)......... Another error I guess!

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
Unless I'm missing something, the 'international' page clearly shows the inside. Just a copper Seat badge on steering wheel. Nothing else changed (apart from the removal of the red flags). Wireless charger sounds good!

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
They've landed
15947a268717e1dfb32e6c16fa3eba2e.jpg
87e47a4d4fc84af009d73efd0c5114b5.jpg
8e6b7fc54847e6d4bf428792d48fae33.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Looks well nice! And the colour I've ordered too, so great to see. Love the black Cupra at the back. Altogether, looks classy.

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Really need those internal pics. Lol
And pics of a mystery blue ST.
They'll come soon enough.
Silver was definitely the smart mans choice
Apparently this guy ordered in July
As mentioned previously this was a Spanish source.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The release said that there was copper inside in addition to the S on the steering wheel and media. I’m hoping for copper stitching on the wheel, seats and gear stick boot along with copper or black surrounds
"Interior Changes
Copper SEAT logo on steering wheel
Interior copper and black detailing (although what this actually means is not specified)
Copper media screen logo"

That's what I thought... At least what we've seen so far isn't offensive if it's just the wheel.

I would like at least additional copper stitching now though. If it's going to be copper might as well be all in

Reactions: AlexOS

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Could look better...could look a lot worse too though!

Really want to see what a Mystery Blue looks like as that's what I've ordered!!!

Think I may end up with some homemade black S badges.

It's the interior where it's more intriguing now!

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
On the price list, wireless charging comes with KESSY and is NOT standard fit, unless you go for the Lux..

...and yet it explicitly states under the Cupra ST option on the webpage: "Wireless charger only DSG Engines - Standard"

Good old Seat! Clear as mud!

AlexOS

Photoshop.. only got to look at the first and compare it to the actual image of a Spanish model that's been delivered... the 4drive badge has been moved to the right on the actual car... All they've done is remove the Cupra badge and change the colour of the logo..

15947a268717e1dfb32e6c16fa3eba2e.jpg

for the internal pic, again, they've changed to S to copper, but left the rest standard, but there will be changes.. (stitching and silver surrounds)

The one of the front grille... wierd how they've managed to use a car with the same registration... oh no, another photoshop..

Reactions: indyjones

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
That just looks so plain at the front now, might as well make it proper stealth and completely debadged it. The FR looks nicer badged now.
I don't like the copper S badges, they just about look ok with grey, silver, black but who would copper wrap the silver badges? Anyone could of done that for years before SEAT Cupra decided it was their colour, don't think anyone has though. Feeling for the folk getting these, at least it's easy to rectify.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Not a fan of that black badge at all. They might as well not bother with it! I see that the SEAT UK website currently lists the 4drive as having a mechanical limited slip differential (VAQ)......... Another error I guess!
It’s said that since it first came out. Why fix it now. :D

On the black badge front (front one). I’ll swap you for mine. You can even have my rear badge as part of the trade if you like as that’s coming off mine...

Last edited:

K12

Jan 25, 2016
I've signed up for a 290, to swap the 1.4FR with in March. A longish wait but the banter in here keeping me going!

Disappointed that the winter pack seems to have been dropped off from the latest UK pricelist, although can't see how the FR Sport can keep it, and it not be on the range topper models.

Last edited:
Reactions: Copra68
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.