Maximum BHP for pd100

ian_cupra

yeah, panel filter is safe too really, as its an easy change if it does need to go in for warrenty work ;)

Fleggy

Jul 22, 2007
Teesside
i was thinking of getting mine done and I've seen figures of 140-150bhp from jabba and was also thinking of getting milltek full system which says it gives you 8 to 10% more power so am i right in thinking that would take it to 160bhp maybe?

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
We offer a re-map and Milltek package for most VAG models. Which give superb results.

However, 160bhp is not achievable whilst keeping the 100PD reliable.

I would love to shout out big figures for more sales, but thats not the way we work.

ian_cupra

140 would be great form one of these, thats already a 40% increase on standard

if you wanted more power why not buy the FR and get that mapped :shrug:

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
Hmmm true...i was just thinking of this idea of getting the PD100 and mapping it to say 130 (140 with miltek) and stuff...because it will be MUCH cheaper than the other option of getting the Fr...i pay 1400 on a 1.2! so i know if i get the PD100 and map it, it wont be as much as getting the Fr and mapping it :)

ian_cupra

defo not, best thing for the pd100 is just to go to 140 maybe 145, but if your wanting more then it would be FR really, as the cost to get the 100 upto more power wont out weight the cost of an FR, i dont think :lol:

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
I do the PD100 and not the Fabia vRS for many reasons
Alot of them money :(
But when I said I was leaving it standard everyone laughed at me foe some reason
I then had it mapped , blimey , the PD160 and a Pipercoss air filter , wow more
Then the suspension , EEK
Wow , it is a cracking car now
I test drove the new Fabia 105 Sport , it was no way near as much fun as mine
I got 65.7MPG on my way to work this morning averaging 42MPH (roads are bad around here) and it was a smooth comfortable drive
It does not smoke any worse as before it was mapped
I think that will be with the help of the PD160 and the Pipercoss too
In the 83k miles I have covered I have replaced the steering angle sensor , MAF and battery
In the space of 2 years
The battery was the OEM one from new
So I dont think it is bad
Oh and I have seen 124MPH on the sat nav , that was on a private track too
I hope that helps?
Sarah

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
140 would be great form one of these, thats already a 40% increase on standard

if you wanted more power why not buy the FR and get that mapped :shrug:

That was my 1st choice to go with and FR, but the price and monthly payments were alot for me so i decided to go with what i got the pd100 and i dont regret anything:D

And as for tha re-map.....gonna slap it on credit card:lol:;)

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
Dont get me wrong the mate, but seeing the FR in seat showroom made me want it baaaad. I tried evrything possible to make me want it but i couldn't :-( But soon enough once i get mine re-mapped to 135bhp, then mayb i cud think ive got the fr lol lol lol