Maximum BHP for pd100

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
Hi...just a quick post. I currently have a pd100 tdi sport ibiza (57) and was wondering whats the most bhp i can possibly get?

Was thinking about getting it mapped to 130bhp but ive still got my 3yrs warranty:cry:

Ive had a price from p-torque which was good:)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
TBH the sky is the limit if you want to spend thousands on it

A remap could well see you with 140-145 hp, maybe a little more with intake and exhaust mods

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
Mine is running 141 at the moment
Fabia 100PD
Had PD160 intake on and a Pipercross panel filter
I had the BHP lowered as I need good fuel economy , as I do 150 mile round trip to work and back
I have seen another Fabia 100PD with 150BHP , so there is plenty there to play with
Sarah

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
I do definately want a re-map thats for sure and possibly get a pd160 intake and green panel filter but was told i'd get just over 130bhp.....not complaining as thats quick anyways but the thought of it touching around the 150bhp mark...sounds good lol

hon_n_gem

Candy White K1
Mar 22, 2006
Kent
www.auto-tuner.co.uk
As NathWarr said realli, all depends on how deep your pockets are!

RacingTDI.com had a Golf PD100 that with extensive mods make 250bhp iirc.

donno if the site works anymore tho!?

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
So a standard remap with the intake and filter should take you to 150??....What kind of torque figures are okay without having to change anything major (clutch, 312mm upgrade etc)

ian_cupra

140 would be nice in it, much more than that and you'll be needing new turbo and injectors etc....

dads getting his mapped soon :)

ian_cupra

just a map, i know CC say 130-135, but i'm sure its easy enough to get more from it, maybe 140ish

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
Most people say its okay because the dealer cant read the map of the ECU...

im not a Derv expert like most others but i know Remap,pd160 intake,green filter/induction kit Cat back by miltek and you should be sorted....on standard bits like clutch and brakes..

then slowly you could mod the turbo or the parts associated with the turbo..i.e DV's stuff....am i right :shrug:

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
yeh...i'll take all this in mind and seriously consider having my car mapped sooner rather than later! if i do get it done, i wont take it to seat dealers in future to get it serviced, i'll take it to VW

hon_n_gem

Candy White K1
Mar 22, 2006
Kent
www.auto-tuner.co.uk
I was debating the same matter when i bought my year old FR.

In the end i had it remapped with about 6months left on warranty.

Car seems totally transformed and mpg is great if not slightly better.

If i could turn back time i would have got it done straight away!

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
I was debating the same matter when i bought my year old FR.

In the end i had it remapped with about 6months left on warranty.

Car seems totally transformed and mpg is great if not slightly better.

If i could turn back time i would have got it done straight away!

What average mpg u getting now? I heard that the mpg gets better, quite strange that considering the car has more power...guess its how you use it:)

ian_cupra

sure is how you use it, my old mans will have 1000 miles on the clock roughly when it goes in for a map, lol, it will only be about 5 weeks old

ian_cupra

well he knows they wont really be able to find out. plus who gonna suspect a 49 year old man having a map :lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.