• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Leon cupra horn relay making a clicking noise

Mattwirral

Hi the horn has stopped working on my car fuse ok someone on here said check the relay so I did and when you press the horn the relay clicks is this normal.cheers

Mattwirral

Done it today after changeing the horns still no joy replace the relay now works fine :),looks like some1 had tried before as it had a diff horn on it.small thing to fix tomorrow is my fog lights staying on when the ignition is switched on. Think it's the light switch

John Lindsay

May 24, 2012
Hamilton, Scotland
I've not had the horn since I bought my LCR…… (it fairly upsets the Mrs lol)

Joking aside though, my fuse is fine, I can hear the relay clicking when I press the horn and I have had both the horns off and wired direct to 12V Supply - they both sound, but not when connected to the car.

Anyone else had this problem and can shed some light?

wildrides

Dec 27, 2013
Change the relay ........ they can still click if they have a dry joint on the horn output wire