Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Yeh was a good weekend plenty of cars and entertainment
with various stunt shows as well would recommend anyone to
go if they love the car scene.

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Hey people bit of an update put the ibiza into the stealers today(Alexandra parade Glasgow) for the rough idle as the car vibrating pritty bad over last week, yet when the air con is put on it goes away. Showed one of the mechanics in the morning what was wrong in the morning when it went in and he was puzzled but said he would check it out.

Picked the car up later on and was fed complete bull from the service manager about how vw diesel engines are set to just be on idle and no more as to use as little fuel as possible :confused: and apparently the only reason im feeling the vibrations is due to having coilovers fitted.

To my surprise i asked how the hell has the suspension got anything to do with the engine speed and the amount of power drawn from the battery, which he replied "im only telling you what the computer has told the mechanic!" :lol:

As if that didnt anoy me enough when I got the car home the passanger seat will no longer fold[:@]

Deleted member 13581

Should get yourself along to a meet Kenny and let Keith have a look at it. He works in Livingstone as a mechanic. Might be able to let you know whats wrong.

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Yeh its diesel:D well its going back in to get the seat sorted there are
trying to make out its a ware and tare item and it must have been like that
before it went in.

Yeh ill need to do that when is the next one, is it braehead you meet at or
hamilton?

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Hey guys thought seen as how it was a not bad day
would post up some updated pics of the car same location
as before hope you like.:p

changes have been rear anti roll bar fitted, uk style pressed plates with
surrounds, front strut brace and a few bits painted under the bonnet
though not completely finished yet.

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Hey guys not updated this in ages so thought it was about time.

recent work that ive had done to the ibiza is;

revo stage 1 map,
20mm rear spacers,
de-wipered rear with glass insert and a
smooth tailgate

heres a pic of the tailgate, any comments welcome good or bad.:)

DSC00886.jpg

Next mods are hopefully new alloys, upgraded cluch, miltech system and front mount.

Last edited:

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Hey guys not updated this in ages so thought it was about time.

recent work that ive had done to the ibiza is;

revo stage 1 map,
20mm rear spacers,
de-wipered rear with glass insert and a
smooth tailgate

heres a pic of the tailgate, any comments welcome good or bad.:)

DSC00886.jpg

Next mods are hopefully new alloys, upgraded cluch, miltech system and front mount.

Nice , But i recomend getting your wheels sprayed anthrice insted it will set it of real nice..

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Looks nice - can you see any ripples in the filler or is it smooth? That's the only thing that'd put me off is with it being black you'll see if it's not perfect.

bertrum

Looks sweeeeeeet mate [B)]! Maybe I should de-badge mine ;) did you get hold of a battery cover in the end?

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Looks really good mate... Kinda reminds me of the crazy frogs face! Not sure if that's a good thing or not!

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Been thinking of getting dark alloys possibly bbs ck's if christmas doesnt kill me.:D

Its not been on a rr as yet but it is ment to be near the 180mark, hopefully will be
confirmed soon defo feels alot smoother through the gears.

The boot is smooth no marks at all that would suggest its been worked on. Also I still
have the original tailgate for when i want to sell which is a bonus.

The glass insert i picked up from venom-motorsport looks great dead easy to fit
plus its tinted to match the glass so you cant notice its there duppends on what angle
you look from though.

Thanks for the comments guys will hopefully have better pics up at some point this week.

G2HSE

G2HSE
Nov 23, 2008
Glasgow
alright, cars lookin sweet, where about did you get your boot smoothed? and also where did you get your number plate surounds? going to get a set of metal pressed plates when i get my reg private reg put back on.

nice work again