Got my RAID LED lights tinted (few pics)

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
aphix said:
I'm still having problems .. where-by the brake lights dont come on.. and if you pump the pedal they get well confused to the stage.. where you can sit with your foot on the brake.. 5 seconds late the brake lights come on...

Disconnect both resitors and its fine...

hopefully gonna sit down this week and find out whats going wrong. In all fairness i havent really had the time to do anything about them and check to make sure im not doing anything stupid.

Rob

that is very weird rob! :blink:

maybe u have a dodgy brake pedal? but then again if its fine without the resistors?! :shrug:

maybe u wired them in wrong? also y dont u try just one resistor?! see what happens! :yes:

everytime i park my car in my garage i check they work fine... the brake lights light up as soon as i hit the pedal! :yes:

aphix

Sep 5, 2005
Camberley, Surrey
J@mes said:
that is very weird rob! :blink:

maybe u have a dodgy brake pedal? but then again if its fine without the resistors?! :shrug:

maybe u wired them in wrong? also y dont u try just one resistor?! see what happens! :yes:

everytime i park my car in my garage i check they work fine... the brake lights light up as soon as i hit the pedal! :yes:

Yeah.. i think im cursed :cry:

Thought it could of been the brake pedal switch but that doesnt explain why they work fine as soon as i take them off.. i suppose the resitors could be round the wrong way.. or they could both be dodgy or my lights could be faulty.. but they are just LED's and dont have any real clever stuff in.

Really dont know.. gonna stick a voltmeter across to see if the car is kicking any out when they dont work.

Was down your way on sunday.. managed to toast my chest on southend beach.. i looked stooopid the next day.. bright red chest! :redface:

Rob

FILOU

J@mes said:
FILOU... well done fella! :cheers: :dance:

have you fitted them to the car yet? and do they work?! ;)

does the indicator ignite more in the dashboard?:confused:

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
aphix said:
Yeah.. i think im cursed :cry:

Thought it could of been the brake pedal switch but that doesnt explain why they work fine as soon as i take them off.. i suppose the resitors could be round the wrong way.. or they could both be dodgy or my lights could be faulty.. but they are just LED's and dont have any real clever stuff in.

Really dont know.. gonna stick a voltmeter across to see if the car is kicking any out when they dont work.

Was down your way on sunday.. managed to toast my chest on southend beach.. i looked stooopid the next day.. bright red chest! :redface:

Rob

sunnny southend! :lol:

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
FILOU said:
does the indicator ignite more in the dashboard?:confused:

what do you mean?

is you engine management light (CEL) on the dash board?

if so u need to use vag com to clear it OR go to a SEAT dealer!

FILOU

Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!
It's good for me !!!!!!! I'm very happy !!!!!

:funk:

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
Nowhere near, i.e. Norway.
J@mes said:
u being sarcastic?! :shrug:

thats y scn is here! :D
Is it my English which's blurry or... Sorry I don't get your comment, can't see the sarcasm.

What's sarcastic by some good old appreciation and kudos? I tried to say that I find this thread very good and informational, that's all. I think I can at least say that, 'cos I can't contribute with much.

(Not all threads are like that. Informational, that is) Sorry to go a little OT here.

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
dont worry mate! ;)

i thought you were being nice and appreciating the information in this thread, but then i thought maybe you were being slightly sarcastic!

my fault! :lol:

james :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.