Female voice from my car?

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Am I going mad or did my MK2 Leon speak to me with a womans voice when I was fiddling with the menu of my onboard bluetooth ?

It doesn't seem to do it any more but unles I'm going mad I'm sure it said stuff to me :(

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
Your car is the female version of Knightrider! :D

I thought it was quite cool when I found all the voice bits for the first time.. :)

bizzaboy

Yes, it is a womans voice that responds, when you use the Bluetooth commands.

In your SEAT Wallet you should have got with the car, there is a "Communications Booklet" that gives all the commands you can use for Bluetooth. "Dial Name", "Dial Number" etc....

You first press the button on the steering wheel with the picture of a face speaking (on the left side). Then you speak your commands to make calls. "She" talks back to confirm the commands you have given.

Would be cool if the womans voice could be changed, like you can do with good GPS units. :)

redgate

I discovered this too, mainly by messing about with the bluetooth when stuck in traffic. You can get her to say 'Pardon?' if you try to voice dial and then cough!!

Am I going mad or did my MK2 Leon speak to me with a womans voice when I was fiddling with the menu of my onboard bluetooth ?

It doesn't seem to do it any more but unles I'm going mad I'm sure it said stuff to me :(

Wait till you get to my age, you'll be dead chuffed at being able to get anything remotely female (unless its the dog or the missus) in your car!!!:D

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
I call her my bitch lol

she not that good at dialing numbers though , keep getting the wrong number lol

i love when she says "pardon" or sorry ,

i have asked her for favours :whistle: and its funny the reply she gives.

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
She didnt understand my "0" or "4", she kept getting them mixed up.. damn yorkshire accent. Took my litterally 30mins to put my numbers in the memory. Once its setup though its uber cool lol.

"Dial my bitch" and it rings the girlfriend lololol.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.