Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Not good mate,,

North East oif Scotland yes not England i'm afraid.

Ever thought of doing teaching at college in the machine workshop or anything?

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Did they tell you the different criteria they used when assessing who would be made redundant? I think you are entitled to know these and your points score if so. Or is it a case of a whole dept. being binned?

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
No, not yet mate.n Just had the first "your position is being made redumdant" meating. The full details will be on Sat morning (thats when I'm next due in to work).

I was the first person to be told, the rest of the people "affected" are being told tomorrow (we have two different shifts so two different sets of people to deal with).

I know the score with what I am entitled to as the Mrs is a high level manager and had to do all of this stuff at her last place.

Still sucks though :(

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
sorry bud, hard times just now across the uk job wise, hopefully u'll find something soon. hope it doesnt affect ur situation with keeping the car running

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I know exactly how you feel fella. I was made redundant on 6th November. Back in another job now luckily!

Get on jobseekers asap! Even if it's only for a few weeks, it's extra money to help out in the meantime.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Just picked up my dog bone mount bush from the post office :) I'll put it into the actual dog bone mount when I'm at work on Sat (also find out my fate on Sat too :()

DSC_2054.jpg

DSC_2056.jpg