Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
there must be a thew waiting updates on your thread at the moment damien,do you know where your mounting your catch can yet?

I do have a few updates but I'm waiting on parts to turn up more than anything, Alex.

Not had a look at were I'm goint to mount the catch can yet. Infact its not even quite finished it yet, it just needs a little cleaning up of the welds then painting.

Got 5 things in the pipeline :D

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
One of them is the catch can ;)

New Green Cotton twin cone filter, a SuperPro dogbone mount, Newsouth intake Power Gasket and a INA mani :D

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I forgot about the bonnet lifters :doh:

Prob better to get the intake gasket before the map as it should help keep intake temps down which would allow more timing to be diald in, which would make more power :)

brwmogazos

Interceptor
Apr 19, 2006
South Greece
Intake gasket is a bit of a pain as you need to remove quite a lot of staff from the engine to make way for it. Also theres a new support for the oil dipstick.

I took mine to a garage to install it and it took quite a bit of time even though the mechanic had already installed quite a lot in the past and could even do it blind... :)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Intake gasket is a bit of a pain as you need to remove quite a lot of staff from the engine to make way for it. Also theres a new support for the oil dipstick.

I took mine to a garage to install it and it took quite a bit of time even though the mechanic had already installed quite a lot in the past and could even do it blind... :)

I'll make sure I take my time when I come to fitting it, Dimitris :)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
My Green filter just turned up :)

So I had to go and fit it and its pi$$ing down outside :(

DSC_1961.jpg

DSC_1962.jpg

DSC_1963.jpg

DSC_1964.jpg

DSC_1965.jpg

I'll get some better pics in the daylight tomorrow :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.