cold side dv kit

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Heres how i did mine with the split r

Image020.jpg

Then changed to the turbosmart for more noise (alot more noise)

43400244.jpg

And heres a good pic of how i made up the pipework

43400254.jpg

Last edited:

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Yeh i read up on them and liked what i heard some jumped on ebay an grabbed me one lol and im well impressed with it.

Fabricated my own cooler pipe to hold the dv with the 60mm t-piece, 2 60mm 90 degree bends and some 63mm alloy tubing which yes it was tight to fit lol. Looks ok to me now just got to get some blue vacuum hoses now

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
nice work m8 , they seem alot easyer to use than the split-r they seem like a real pain in the ass

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
and thats what i like about it,

not much bother

any difrence in sound at all do you think?

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
You should keep a spare forge valve or bosch valve just incase the turbosmart throws any faults up.:)

Just to be on the safe side, I dont know of anyone else running one or who has run one.

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Still got my original bosch one anyway just incase. The only reason you could get a fault with this is if you had it set open to much. If set up correctly like mine it will run exactly the same as if it had any dv on there. Its just people pushing it to see how loud they can get it and then wonder why its messing up

Last edited:

stefan morgan

Was the turbosmart a straigt swap for the split-r or did it require any modifications. I fancy getting one myself.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise