Back to Square 1 no idea whats wrong

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
Haven't got those logged, the stage 2 map went on two weeks ago, never had a light come up before that :confused:

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
think you got yours running really well though.

lol yea i know your just gonna go big turbo to fix that one though aint you.

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
could it be the split-r valve not set up right, cos i still haven't really found the right setting on that? im running boost 8 timming 9 on stage 2 ..

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
sure you'd be able to run boost 9 timming 9 with mods you have.

dont think split r will cause over fuelling.

as phil said log 032 see what your getting.

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
Right guys apparantely its the lambda sensor .. having one fitted on friday so should sort it out.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Have you actually logged timing to be able to run those settings? I took me a lot of logging to be able to run max settings.

I'd also be interested in a 115 log if you have one. ;)

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
well when i had the stage 2 put on it was set up on boost 8 timming 9 by TSL motorsport .. Sam who is in charge of the revo there said after doing a couple of runs that those settings were fine? haven't been able to do any logs yet.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Ok no probs, if you do get chance to do some logs i'd be really interested to see what your stage 2 is requesting boost wise. :D

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
no worries phil ill let you know, he did say it could take alot more but im not really looking to go any further with it, happy with the k03s :happy:

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
how did you find that out was lambda?

hope mine gets fixed tomrow taking it awesome so fed up of it been slow :(

then back upto hd9 and t9 adn maybe some tweeks on lemminwinks :)

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
Ok guys had the lambda changed yesterday and all "touch wood" is now sorted, no engine light and the car feels its old self :D

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
cool glad you got yours all sorted.

Still having major problems with mine Awesome GTI had it for full day and coudlent find anything wrong so been put down to map now so need logs doing and sending them to revo :(

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
cool glad you got yours all sorted.

Still having major problems with mine Awesome GTI had it for full day and coudlent find anything wrong so been put down to map now so need logs doing and sending them to revo :(

cool hope you get it sorted mate, i know exactly how your feeling, the otherday had some guy in a fiesta ST giving it loads at the lights, but with he fault code/ poor running had to watch him leave me [:@]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.