Arm rest for a R

magic77

Soot Machine
Jan 20, 2004
Camberley - Surrey
Visit site
it looks like its mounted to the central colum with screws

proper vag armrest golf or leon moun using a metal shaft to the chassis and then have a plastic surround. Thought they could be using pic a sa guide get them to email you one of the leon one

dilated

I have seen VW Golf/Bora patent part arm rests on ebay for £50 but I dont understand what bolts Id need from Seat - maybe its worth paying a bit extra for genuine part.

dilated

which one are you fitting Scott?

The one Im looking at is the same as the one here

I will aos need weird bolt which I can get from seat dealer - any idea of part# ?

magic77

Soot Machine
Jan 20, 2004
Camberley - Surrey
Visit site
dilated said:
I have seen VW Golf/Bora patent part arm rests on ebay for £50 but I dont understand what bolts Id need from Seat - maybe its worth paying a bit extra for genuine part.

dont worry about it if you get the armrest there is a post here if you search where alex took picture of all the bolts you will need plus it might come with them if not we can sort you out , I prefer the gold (as I got one) asits not as wide so my slim frame fits better next to it :D

Shabba0070

Picking mine up from Thones Seat at Wakefield £123.70 inc vat but may try and be cheeky and ask for some discount.... but still a bargin ... I had one on my VW Bora and i REALLY REALLY miss it ....

dilated

To keep be busy over xmas; I have a new set of mats, a chip, silver mirror covers and a arm rest (from a golf). the guy selling the arm rest said that its rare for a golf to not have that bolt missing but you do get the odd one or two without. Will this be easy to find?

Cupra_UK

Correction Cupra"R"
Dec 24, 2007
Near Gatwick
Fitted me OEM armrest today. Fairly straight forward, except tightening up the screw on the part of the armrest that face down was frustrating!! need tiny hands.

Anyway, mine is night and tight but there is about 2-3mm gap all the way around (between the armrest and centre console). Has anyone else got this? i.e. is it normal? Have you done anything about it or just left it as is?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.