Arm rest for a R

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
magic77 said:
Kris I take a picture tommor basically you have to trim abotu 3/4 - .5 cm off the bottom if you do it carefully you can get it to follow the contour of the centeter tunnerl hence I used the paper to trace it on first.

If fitting the golf one you will also need the space bolt that Alex posted a picture off
I found this out half way through :censored:

Thanks

simon20vt

Fitted Seat arm rest to my Cupra this weekend (big thanks to Alex for photos and text guide :clap: ).

Took me an hour, mostly due to being paranoid not to scratch plastic on tunnel whilst at the same time not lifting tunnel too high for bracket access, as there is a danger of pulling Fuel Flap Release/TCS wires out of buttons.

The job is a doddle really (if I :blink: can do it then so can you!) and it looks great.

Now I just have to win the elbow jousting competition with " 'Er Indoors" everytime we go out!

Cheers peeps.

ALEX**

WTF
Feb 26, 2004
south-East
Visit site
same as the black cloth one for any leon mate, but i dont have the part numbers you should be able to get it from seat for 110 its normally 123 but they will give you a 10% discount if you ask nicely

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Cheers mate, i would appreciate if anyone has some part numbers as my seat is part rover dealer and they seem to take a fair old while finding it on there systems!

ALEX**

WTF
Feb 26, 2004
south-East
Visit site
coz they are so bl00dy useless, i asked them for a paint stick when i brought the car from them never got it, i asked for a pumped never got it, they are cr*p at parts and most other things too.

Give emmer green reading a call there parts dept is great talk to rob or trevor they will sort it without the part number and get it in within a day or 3.

cant fault emmer green on parts

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
will do have you got a contact number? im contemplating getting it fron hobins in preston as thats where the car came from and they are far more helpful.

I was going to get my car from them but they treated me like i was joking when i said i wanted to buy one!

ALEX**

WTF
Feb 26, 2004
south-East
Visit site
0118 947 3344

Talk to trevor or rob and just make sure they include the 10% discount get them to look it up on the internet site its cheaper on there should be £110 mate

ALEX**

WTF
Feb 26, 2004
south-East
Visit site
no not there site they have two ways to price up an item on there local network and logging on to seat uk and seat uk tend to be cheaper

called trevor for you

details are

part no KE20067953 black Cloth

waiting for your call price £111.59 all in

call up talk to trevor and let know i called earlier and he will remember and sort it out for you for the above price

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Do you have any final fitted pics? just so i can see it in the up and dwon position as ive just read some conflicting stuff about some1 saying there a pain?

ALEX**

WTF
Feb 26, 2004
south-East
Visit site
a pain in what respect?

up the fit flush between the seats, no problem, down the get in the way of nothing they just make it take a little longer to put on the handbrake but im used to that now and its just as easy as before, you wont regret it buy it.

here ya go

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
It was basicly that they got in the way. The one i saw on ebay looked stubbier than that one that was all. Right i will be ordering it either later today or tomoz as my card (well the one i give details out over the phone and net anyway) is at home so i will have to get it.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Im going to have to hold fire on that mate, ive got a discount book for hobins in preston for well over £300 so im going to see if i can use that!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.