• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

grabania

Aug 14, 2022
Gdansk, Poland
grabania.pl
looks the same to me with 5Q0 steering column control unit
That's good news. It would suggest that only VC is required to have information about activation/deactivation of heated steering wheel.

why did you expand the VC?
You mean why I am removing VC for installation? I am routing positive wire to the fusebox and ground wire to the ground point behind VC. Take this image with a grain of salt, it only shows approximate location of wires - red for positive, blue for ground. I don't know what is the best solution for RHD vehicles, but for LHD this method works fine.
1726481784494.png

cairus

Jun 4, 2024
yes, correct, I have to be a little more careful when translating. I have the ground connected to the ground point behind the hood release at the end of the A pillar. Of course I have a left-hand drive car

Reactions: grabania

lodge

Aug 22, 2010
Swansea
Finally changed the standard 19” alloys on my Cupra to a set of Revo in bronze. Will be selling the originals, if interested drop me a message.

Attachments

• IMG_6205.jpeg
    IMG_6205.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6199.jpeg
    IMG_6199.jpeg
    949.2 KB · Views: 70

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
Brimmed the tanks on both the Leon and the Toledo this afternoon, then parked them up and they will stay parked up for the next few weeks. Going in hospital tomorrow for a big shoulder operation, won't be driving any time soon
Fingers crossed all goes well and make the most of your forced brake

Reactions: LeylandVCDS

LeylandVCDS

Apr 20, 2015
Leyland, Lancashire
Good luck with your op, wishing you a speedy recovery and all that.

What's the crack? Injury repair? Corrective?
Thank you, much appreciated. Got a 65+% thickness rotator cuff tear that needs repairing, bone spurs in the joint that need to be taken out, tendon to be reattached and 10-12mm to come off the end of my collar bone to make more room for the healing process. Starting off as a keyhole job, but been warned they may have to open me up along the collar bone if things have deteriorated from what the MRI from 6 months ago shows. Not a 5 minute recovery that's for sure. It'll be reet lol, just want it done and dusted, it's the 7th date in the last 10 months I've had, with 6 cancellations up to now 🤬😂

ViperSlider

Mar 26, 2024
Cardiff, S.Wales
Thank you, much appreciated. Got a 65+% thickness rotator cuff tear that needs repairing, bone spurs in the joint that need to be taken out, tendon to be reattached and 10-12mm to come off the end of my collar bone to make more room for the healing process. Starting off as a keyhole job, but been warned they may have to open me up along the collar bone if things have deteriorated from what the MRI from 6 months ago shows. Not a 5 minute recovery that's for sure. It'll be reet lol, just want it done and dusted, it's the 7th date in the last 10 months I've had, with 6 cancellations up to now 🤬😂
Jeez, well hopefully it goes ahead and they don't need to slice and dice you too much!

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Brimmed the tanks on both the Leon and the Toledo this afternoon, then parked them up and they will stay parked up for the next few weeks. Going in hospital tomorrow for a big shoulder operation, won't be driving any time soon

Hope everything goes well and good luck for a speedy recovery. 🤞

All the best!

Cubbington

Mar 26, 2024
UK
Replaced three of these clips and left side of my boot trim doesn’t keep popping off every time I close the boot now 😃

IMG_2024-10-13-055753.jpeg

Also had new front discs and pads fitted, front calipers stripped down and cleaned along with having rear brakes/calipers stripped down and cleaned.

Braking feels much more progressive now and no squeal while I’m driving at low speeds!

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Currently in with my insurance company’s garage for 2 brand new OEM alloys and tyres on the front, after a hit n run side-swipe by a Nissan pick-up truck (can't think of the model off-hand) while my wife was driving with 2 boys in the back. Good job we have a dashcam. Third party claiming they weren’t even in the area at the time 😂 They weren’t just in the area, they were almost IN my car!