Steering Wheel piece

notpeppe

Jun 6, 2024
Hi,
I'm doing a little project where I replace my round steering wheel a flat bottom (fr) one. The one i bought has an FR logo.
Since I do not have an FR, i don't really want the logo there. I'm not trying to fool anybody.
I saw that there is this piece in full gloss black with no logos at all, neither Cupra nor FR.
IMG_0807.png

Does anybody know the part number? Thanks a lot

Reactions: serdar_18fr

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Since I do not have an FR, i don't really want the logo there. I'm not trying to fool anybody.

I liked your mindset about this. Past and present, I've done a lot of retrofits but I never tried my car to look like something it isn't.

I'm going to try and look up the part number via the official parts catalog and let you know.

Cheers,
Serdar

Sent from my 23113RKC6G using Tapatalk

Reactions: notpeppe

Mo_86

Sep 25, 2023
UK
Then the FR logo would be still visible, even tho it's black. As far as i've seen removing it will just leave an indent too.
Is it really that noticeable? I have an FR and most of the time i don't know the badge is there and technically isn't the steering wheel still an fr steering wheel?

notpeppe

Jun 6, 2024
Is it really that noticeable? I have an FR and most of the time i don't know the badge is there and technically isn't the steering wheel still an fr steering wheel?
Yes the wheel would be an FR wheel, but with nothing saying FR on it, for some reason it just seems more right to me.
I know I'm kind of too much when it's about stuff like this, but my brain would just hate me if I'd leave that FR badge on a non FR car 😂

Mo_86

Sep 25, 2023
UK
Yes the wheel would be an FR wheel, but with nothing saying FR on it, for some reason it just seems more right to me.
I know I'm kind of too much when it's about stuff like this, but my brain would just hate me if I'd leave that FR badge on a non FR car 😂
Time to add some more fr bits then lol

notpeppe

Jun 6, 2024
Time to add some more fr bits then lol
would be a little more expensive than that one little steering wheel piece 😂
jokes aside i like the non fr front more than the fr if were talking prefacelifts like mine. rear end would be nice if it was a full aero kit but those are rare and expensive.

Reactions: Mo_86

cairus

Jun 4, 2024
https://www.amazon.de/Vielzahn-Nutm...=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.QAbrp4K6HWg2N67zQKU15EcS1HnAZgo 5AyyNmaP6JmfJjIdru2DwDei9Zhm5730AQmUmBaRv1xpit09Gg2VgKeoAomoDVC0vjWboXE3I_k6wIJ9BFmpewioF-pUhB2VycS-dgyYS7N4jyzrjDLcZZNsYdODWQWSSWuu7D0UD0EK7Cx-Ac rVBZpozE6AtdXw_nVwVkPlnSmttWbTJmuoy8Ag.XCo1StGmwMPG6TY9yIcLR7Y4uTm-FxQJX- pkrGcq_LE&dib_tag=se&hvadid=352838739979&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=9197424&hvnetw= g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=6070 417950493106582&hvtargid=kwd-302134115475&hydadcr=25012_1872117&keywords=m12+vielzahn&qid=1725991614&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG 9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

Reactions: notpeppe

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Yet another question - what's the bit to undo the wheel?

See "Steering" section in the document below for steering wheel removal.

notpeppe

Jun 6, 2024
See "Steering" section in the document below for steering wheel removal.

Thanks, but it´s only up to page 100 to me...do you perchance have the rest?

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Yes, should be off a 2019 Cupra Ateca, still with the 5F style wheel.

I looked through all the steering wheel variants for Leon & Ateca, via official parts catalog ( there are so many :) )
Problem is that the catalog shows only one generic illustration of the steering wheel for all variants, without their individual details.
So I checked every one of those variants on Google to be able to see a photo, on mostly used parts websites.

There are some models with black trim & no logos, but they are not fully flat at the bottom.
They are flat at the inner side of the lowermost part, but round at the outer side of it, so they looked a bit strange to me.

There is only one part at the Ateca section for model year 2019 with black trim, no logo & fully flat bottom and its part number is 575419091KUUR

To see a photo of it, navigate to the link below...

...and scroll down to where you see the section in the photo below.

1725995920248.png

notpeppe

Jun 6, 2024
I looked through all the steering wheel variants for Leon & Ateca, via official parts catalog ( there are so many :) )
Problem is that the catalog shows only one generic illustration of the steering wheel for all variants, without their individual details.
So I checked every one of those variants on Google to be able to see a photo, on mostly used parts websites.

There are some models with black trim & no logos, but they are not fully flat at the bottom.
They are flat at the inner side of the lowermost part, but round at the outer side of it, so they looked a bit strange to me.

There is only one part at the Ateca section for model year 2019 with black trim, no logo & fully flat bottom and its part number is 575419091KUUR

To see a photo of it, navigate to the link below...

...and scroll down to where you see the section in the photo below.

View attachment 44378
Thanks a lot! By just quickly looking into it, it looks like only full steering wheels are available...I'll keep looking though

Reactions: serdar_18fr

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Thanks a lot! By just quickly looking into it, it looks like only full steering wheels are available...I'll keep looking though
You may also ask a SEAT dealer to get an idea of its list price.

Sent from my 23113RKC6G using Tapatalk