MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Now the 5dr Hatches are starting to show up, anybody with a ST300 on order got any due dates?
I'm BW41 car due to dealer week 46 (12th Nov)
The lease company and CS tell me mines been built with 6spd DSG ?

Reactions: Kenton

AlexOS

Thanks - Seen this earlier the copper/brass looks ok on the dark colour cars for sure..i just cant get my head around Seat not updating everything in one go correctly.
Common sense would be for them to do all the updates during the couple of months that they have known about it and then make it likeon the day each model opened for ordering.. or even the daythe previous version closed so that prospective customers could see the car they were planning to buy.. that would still be ignoring us though..

Reactions: Richard Blackman

AlexOS

Now the 5dr Hatches are starting to show up, anybody with a ST300 on order got any due dates?
My ST 4drive was built last week and is apparently at the port awaiting a ship.. I’m expecting delivery late November realistically.

I suspect you’ll receive a 7speed.

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
My ST 4drive was built last week and is apparently at the port awaiting a ship.. I’m expecting delivery late November realistically.

I suspect you’ll receive a 7speed.
Mines sat at the port waiting for a ship too, the Aquarius Ace is due into port on 24th expect this will be our transport to the UK .....

Reactions: AlexOS

Richard Blackman

Oct 9, 2018
I am an April ordered ST 4drive but no BW as yet. I am lucky in that I have a vwfs lease that can potentially be extended as I am thinking that it could be November / December for mine ( no later hopefully!). At least I have the bonus of a 7sp and now free wireless charging. Whoop whoop!

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I am an April ordered ST 4drive but no BW as yet. I am lucky in that I have a vwfs lease that can potentially be extended as I am thinking that it could be November / December for mine ( no later hopefully!). At least I have the bonus of a 7sp and now free wireless charging. Whoop whoop!
Free wireless charging??? Pretty shocked you don't have a BW yet.

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
I was also told BW41, but due to data release required which would be BW43 car would not move until then. No further details on spec like gears or extras. I’m waiting on someone physically getting an ST300 4Drive from same BW to see what is on it.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
They've landed
15947a268717e1dfb32e6c16fa3eba2e.jpg
87e47a4d4fc84af009d73efd0c5114b5.jpg
8e6b7fc54847e6d4bf428792d48fae33.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Really need those internal pics. Lol
And pics of a mystery blue ST.
Yeah that's what all the Spaniards are asking for too haha.

I'm thinking the picture on the website is what it'll be like, with just the S badge in copper. Although I didn't think the MY18 had chrome surrounds on the inside, I thought it was all black? I know my MY14 is...

Reactions: AlexOS

AlexOS

Yeah that's what all the Spaniards are asking for too haha.

I'm thinking the picture on the website is what it'll be like, with just the S badge in copper. Although I didn't think the MY18 had chrome surrounds on the inside, I thought it was all black? I know my MY14 is...
The release said that there was copper inside in addition to the S on the steering wheel and media. I’m hoping for copper stitching on the wheel, seats and gear stick boot along with copper or black surrounds

Reactions: Richard Blackman
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.