Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I like the 4 highlights on the car works listing at the top

Cupra drive profile... correct
Wireless charger... only if you pay for it
Traffic jam assist... is that the radar so you don’t crash into the car in front?
300hp... only if you have the ST..

Surely they’d have highlights that are on ALL the cars?

Traffic jam assist ... Only if you pay for it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlexOS

Woody31

Jul 16, 2018
I like the 4 highlights on the car works listing at the top

Cupra drive profile... correct
Wireless charger... only if you pay for it
Traffic jam assist... is that the radar so you don’t crash into the car in front?
300hp... only if you have the ST..

Surely they’d have highlights that are on ALL the cars?

They missed out the winter pack.... should have not mentioned cupra profile and used winter pack instead!!

AlexOS

I think when mine finally arrives I’ll have to take a good long walk around video, inside and out and then store it.

I’m half expecting that when the lease ends BCA will turn up and try to charge me a fortune for restoring all the copper and black to silver, thinking I’ve done it, as no manufacturer would do something so ridiculous. Lol

Reactions: dave_c and Woody31

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
I can only assume they don't offer the orange for the Cupra anymore because the colours clashed too much.

Red on the configurator looks absolutely nothing like it does in real life. Looks like crayon on the website.

Michael1a1

Oct 22, 2015
Just on the colours has anyone seen the Magnetic Tech in the flesh? the configurator makes it look almost blue but no idea how that translates to reality!

yessar_kd

May 4, 2008
Birmingham
It was driven to me from southampton to the west midlands so had 145 miles on the clock.just filled it up with momentum and given it a 'test' haha.
7 speed box is a dream,so responsive.
Yet to hear and real crackles and pops
Was your car dropped off to a West Midland dealer? I just rang Seat Star City and was advised mine has not arrived yet after initially told last week it would be at the dealers latest Tuesday . Could be Thursday or Friday now

typical driver

Sep 12, 2018
Just on the colours has anyone seen the Magnetic Tech in the flesh? the configurator makes it look almost blue but no idea how that translates to reality!

There is a post a few pages back where there is a magnetic grey ibiza next to a monsoon grey leon.. unfortunately that seems to be the best guess so far as no one has seen a magnetic grey leon yet as far as I'm aware..

rapidross

Aug 13, 2018
Was your car dropped off to a West Midland dealer? I just rang Seat Star City and was advised mine has not arrived yet after initially told last week it would be at the dealers latest Tuesday . Could be Thursday or Friday now
No mate delivered straight to me

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I guess it matches the details from the Spanish diagrams.
Also matches the Dutch description too.

Our version of interior copper details? that was a stretch if it's just the "S" and the infotainment startup as it already mentioned them separately.

Really half arsed by SEAT, to the point where they need not have bothered at all.

Hopefully it looks more appealing in the flesh on the Nevada white.

Must say it looks good from the back though in the website version of silver.

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
I guess it matches the details from the Spanish diagrams.
Also matches the Dutch description too.

Our version of interior copper details? that was a stretch if it's just the "S" and the infotainment startup as it already mentioned them separately.

Really half arsed by SEAT, to the point where they need not have bothered at all.

Hopefully it looks more appealing in the flesh on the Nevada white.

Must say it looks good from the back though in the website version of silver.

I miss the flag

SitdownandhaveaCupratea

Oct 14, 2018
I have seen the Magnetic Grey colour on an Ibiza (which is obviously the same colour as the Leon will be) and I was not sure what to think... like you say it has a metallic, bluey sheen to it and is quite a bit darker than Monsoon Grey. In my eyes, Monsoon Grey is the nicer colour but Magnetic is still decent looking.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
There is a post a few pages back where there is a magnetic grey ibiza next to a monsoon grey leon.. unfortunately that seems to be the best guess so far as no one has seen a magnetic grey leon yet as far as I'm aware..
Saw a Magnetic Grey Leon on the M40 week before last: it looked a kind of bluey-greeny to me. But then it was in the middle of a car transporter.

Michael1a1

Oct 22, 2015

Thank you managed to find that now, still making my mind up as to what colour to go for that will actually suit the new copper badges. Wanted something a bit different to the monsoon grey 184 that i have at the minute an originally was going to go for the mystery blue but seeing the updated pics on SEAT am not sure anymore

Reactions: typical driver

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you managed to find that now, still making my mind up as to what colour to go for that will actually suit the new copper badges. Wanted something a bit different to the monsoon grey 184 that i have at the minute an originally was going to go for the mystery blue but seeing the updated pics on SEAT am not sure anymore

I'm in the same situation like mystery blue also my wife and daughter all said yes, but copper badges on the blue? its not right is it!

Reactions: Michael1a1
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.