MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Pulled out my best Photoshop skills for this...

upload_2018-10-23_11-14-31.png

Reactions: dave_c and Woody31

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Winter pack pulled away from us already and no mention of copper just gloss black! Hmmmm.

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
1FA19570-5737-4746-A5E5-57CAD564ACA3.jpeg
After getting my reg yesterday, the delay was due to SLi showing 6 speed DSG, whereas it’s actually 7 speed! Lord knows how anyone was given a reg last week as SLi was all updated at the same time so should have given the same DVLA registration error. The transport order has been raised for mine to get collected from Grimsby - I look forward to a sh1t tonne of seagull graffiti all over the paintwork!

It’s great news to know the virtual dash has the centre rev counter too - it’s a nice touch that. I know my order will have winter pack as I ordered it as an extra - my OCD wouldn’t let me have a blank button space!

The only thing I’m now worried about is the exhaust noise and if we get pops/crackles like the current 300 and older 290 black editions. My neighbour has just taken delivery of a MY19 Mini Cooper S and that sounds like an ASBO waiting to happen; that’s even without the optional Bluetooth sports exhaust!

I’m reading all these posts with bated breath now for more details...

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
Looks to me that the pre and post week 42 cars are the same - the only difference being chrome and flags for pre and copper and 1 black flag for post.

It makes sense given that they would not have done 2 lots of WLTP testing.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise