MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The seat.com Cupra site perhaps shows a few nuggets of information:

https://www.seat.com/carworlds/leon-cupra/design.html

No copper or anything though, but it does show the dash design from the Cupra Ateca.

Make of this what you will... is this what the pre wk 42 people are getting?

The dash design has been on that particular site for a while.
Not suggesting it won't come to the CUPRA, but it's not a recent update on there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
^^^

What is surprising is how many little variations in Cupra specifications there are, the rear wing is different to UK brochures too, no side "blades" adjacent to the glass either.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
^^^

What is surprising is how many little variations in Cupra specifications there are, the rear wing is different to UK brochures too, no side "blades" adjacent to the glass either.
Yeah, I've got those on my 280 SC. Didn't really think much of them until I saw versions without.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
The first boat that will see any of the cars is the Pegasus Ace, due into Barcelona in about 17 hours

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...mmsi:431339000/imo:9150341/vessel:PEGASUS_ACE

I just hope that all our Cupras that are sat in the port make it on board, it only holds 3600 cars though that should be plenty to stick a few hundred cupras on ;)

Mine might be on the rowing boat (AQUARIUS ACE) stuck in Portugal if this is true. Not sure when PEGASUS ACE is due in the UK.

Hi Sean,

We have today received the latest update on your order.

Your vehicle is now showing it is due to arrive with the supplying dealer 22nd October. This date is still currently an estimate at the moment.

We will continue to regularly update you on your order until the vehicle has arrived on site.

Kind regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Mine might be on the rowing boat (AQUARIUS ACE) stuck in Portugal if this is true. Not sure when PEGASUS ACE is due in the UK.

Hi Sean,

We have today received the latest update on your order.

Your vehicle is now showing it is due to arrive with the supplying dealer 22nd October. This date is still currently an estimate at the moment.

We will continue to regularly update you on your order until the vehicle has arrived on site.

Kind regards

Well the Aquarius was due for Tyne by the 14/15th as you can see on the port of tyne website, so they're estimating a week to get to the dealer, doesn't sound improbable to me :)

Assuming the Aquarius gets it's act together that is..

The Pegasus ace is due into the UK around the 21st if I remember correctly

Reactions: Smolyneux85

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Well the Aquarius was due for Tyne by the 14/15th as you can see on the port of tyne website, so they're estimating a week to get to the dealer, doesn't sound improbable to me :)

Assuming the Aquarius gets it's act together that is..

The Pegasus ace is due into the UK around the 21st if I remember correctly

From post above it might not be docking at Tyne now.....Who’s knows

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
26th September (BW39) and I haven't spoken to anyone at CS since so no idea where it is

My dealer seems to think it's sitting at the port in Barcelona

EDIT: Just realised you weren't talking to me :clap:

Haha I was very confused then thanks for the update tho

Reactions: walshy

ramborobert

Apr 5, 2014
Mines a week 38 he also said he couldn't register it until he gets the wltp data but by the time it gets to the dealership he should have it.

Reactions: Smolyneux85

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Ah looks like it's leaving Portugal! :roflmao:

aquarius_ace.png

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Just got confirmation my car is definitely on route on the Aquarius ace and is specced as a 6 speed dsg. He said it was not docking at tyne however but Grimsby.

Same here, CS just phoned car is due in the UK 13/14th October subject to weather conditions then update 7dats to dealership. My dealership are looking into spec changes so I can insure the correct model one I finally get it.

Reactions: walshy
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.