what have you done to your car today ?

Joell

Oct 21, 2013
Badges off now, working through my list of things to do.
va3ymady.jpg

Joell

Oct 21, 2013
Fitted new Cooling Temp Sensor again, will the light go off itself or will I have to take it off?

Took it off for now but I'm not convinced it's fixed the problem

wisesmurf

Mar 23, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
pressed lock on my fob...unlock....lock.......unlock....lock.......unlock ....lock.......unlock....lock....bash the door........unlock.. bash the door........unlock..bash the door........unlock..bash the door........unlock..bash the door........unlock..

lock module on the back door on the drivers side definitely gone. So frustrating that I'll probably have to hack off the door card. How Seat can make a door that has no override on the lock from the inside is beyond me..

Going to leave it a while and hopefully it magically unlocks itself so I don't have to smash it.:help:

cooky25

Derv is the word!
Nov 4, 2011
Taunton, Somerset
pressed lock on my fob...unlock....lock.......unlock....lock.......unlock ....lock.......unlock....lock....bash the door........unlock.. bash the door........unlock..bash the door........unlock..bash the door........unlock..bash the door........unlock..

lock module on the back door on the drivers side definitely gone. So frustrating that I'll probably have to hack off the door card. How Seat can make a door that has no override on the lock from the inside is beyond me..

Going to leave it a while and hopefully it magically unlocks itself so I don't have to smash it.:help:

Is it just the one door that wont unlock?

I had trouble with my remote that when i pressed the button nothing would unlock.

Try disconnecting the battery on the car for half an hour see if it makes any difference.

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Carried on stripping the car down, been busy in the bay today on the wiring loom marking where it all connects. Also pulled the radiator, fans and front panel.

The shell leaves on Friday, so I've got until then to sort it out and pull the engine. Got the doors to strip and that's about it!

If anyone needs any bits, drop me a pm, or keep an eye on the parts for sale section ;)