what have you done to your car today ?

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
I'v got that exhaust your talking about, dose look rather old! The overall end piece looks like one of those bolt on tail pipes haha! Its on my list of things to change, might go for the scorpion system yet, not quite sure :/

Why don't you just get a tip welded on? Would save money especially if you're thinking about replacing a milltek with scorpion, unless the milltek is battered?

Sent from my iPhone

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Fitted my new polished charge pipe..

Looks smart mate
Is that charge pipe one of the ones off ebay. Been bidding on a few but keep forgetting about them and keep getting outbid at the last minute[:@]
Although they do sell them buy it now for £49
If it is one of the ones im on about how easy was it to fit and does it it make any difference at all to the way the turbo sounds etc. Im going to be buying one next week on pay day.

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
Takes literally 2 minutes to fit mate very simple! And yeah its one of them from ebay got mine for £43 + postage, cant comment on sound cos mine was already debaffled but you should notice a slight increase in noise, they are very light.. they must be making a killing on delivery lol

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
I was watching yours that went for £43 mate. £8.50 postage?
The same shop sells them for £49 with free postage buy it now lol. Never mind atleast you got it and it looks smart. I will be buying one asap.

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
haha, oh well cant beat a good bidding war :D

Haha its all good fun mate. Only a couple of quid more so no big issue. Id pay that for it anway as i do think it makes the engine bay look awsome.Will you be polishing the inlet manifold? Thats also on my to do list.

Last edited:

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
My mate ordered the trim for me ready for my heatshield from Richie. Then gotta order filter. Then pickup service bits from tps including new oil pickup and get that lot sorted. Then badger 5 tip and order my turboback cobra with decat. Then remap and then gonna be wheel refurb and then it will be getting the paintwork sorted.

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
Haha its all good fun mate. Only a couple of quid more so no big issue. Id pay that for it anway as i do think it makes the engine bay look awsome.Will you be polishing the inlet manifold? Thats also on my to do list.

Yes mate wanting to get that sorted just don't fancy tackling it myself lol

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Yes mate wanting to get that sorted just don't fancy tackling it myself lol

I dont mind the polishing bit, its removing it im not looking forward to. Im tempted to buy a second hand one the polishing it and then getting the garage next door to my work to swap them over for me. Will be doing it very soon. Ive also got to buy all my blue hoses and tip to match my trim on heatshield.

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Nice one cheers. Maybe add that to my list which is very long lol due to car being standard apart from jetex filter and heatshield. Ive got a long way to go. I want to try and get cobra exhaust etc etc fitted before going down the remap route. I want to get it all fitted to make the most out of a remap.

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
Today I drove my car for the first time in 2 and a half weeks after repairing it. It's suffered a fair bit recently but it still put a smile on my face so if she behaves herself I'll let her stay :)

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Nice one cheers. Maybe add that to my list which is very long lol due to car being standard apart from jetex filter and heatshield. Ive got a long way to go. I want to try and get cobra exhaust etc etc fitted before going down the remap route. I want to get it all fitted to make the most out of a remap.

That's what im gonna do mate. I'll prob get the tip when I get Bill to map it but I'll get all the other bits first. Cobra sound awesome that's def what I'm going to get.

SLCR

Nothing exciting today, fitted new brake pads, new rear tyres and STILL trying to get my EML off! :(

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
That's what im gonna do mate. I'll prob get the tip when I get Bill to map it but I'll get all the other bits first. Cobra sound awesome that's def what I'm going to get.

I used to own a red LCR last year with a cobra cat back and Remapped with other supporting mods and thought it sounded great. A cobra turbo back will sound awsome. Deff what im after when ive saved my pennies.

R1TCH1E

Apr 1, 2013
Worcester
Fitted my new polished charge pipe..

By the way, silly question but what are the extra little red pipes called you have used to replace the oem black ones and what size etc. After some for mine.in blue but dont know what im looking for. Does it come as a kit or do you buy a length of it and cut it to size. Bit of a noob question i know. :confused:

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
By the way, silly question but what are the extra little red pipes called you have used to replace the oem black ones and what size etc. After some for mine.in blue but dont know what im looking for. Does it come as a kit or do you buy a length of it and cut it to size. Bit of a noob question i know. :confused:

Just bought length of it mate and cut it to size, cant remember the ID, I think 8mm? If you do a search you will find the sizes needed for pretty much all the hoses under the bonnet mate, thats how I found the sizes