What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Looks good. Even with 5mm front it makes a diffrence, I don't think I would go anymore on the standard ride height, but I think you will agree it does look better at the rear, 12mm and 15mm

Luke

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
It peels fine app just the finish looks more textured then smooth like wrap.

Must admit I was tempted to but then realised it was pretty impractical.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I've seen a passat cc local to me which has been finished in a matte brown plasti coat and that looks really good, like vinyl wrap to be fair. He had it professionally done for around £400 I believe

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Peeled off my Leon badge on the boot lid, it was a right pain trying to get the sticky stuff off after.

In good light you can still see the out line of the leon badge, i attacked it Autogylm paint renivator to and its still left some of the out line, what the hell do they stick them badges on with???

Im still undecided whether to purchase the Linear R front grill i've been offered, £50.00 for a front grill mite be a bit much to outlay @ z mo. Im getting the leon mot'd tomoz before the new Dpf rules come into effect in Feb, fingers crossed it passes the emissions test....

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I'm on 18" with 40 profile tyres and the ride is fine mate. I had 19" and 35s at one point but that was a bit hard for my liking so they only lasted 3 days haha

aaronb84

Feb 25, 2013
Brighton
Peeled off my Leon badge on the boot lid, it was a right pain trying to get the sticky stuff off after.

In good light you can still see the out line of the leon badge, i attacked it Autogylm paint renivator to and its still left some of the out line, what the hell do they stick them badges on with???

Im still undecided whether to purchase the Linear R front grill i've been offered, £50.00 for a front grill mite be a bit much to outlay @ z mo. Im getting the leon mot'd tomoz before the new Dpf rules come into effect in Feb, fingers crossed it passes the emissions test....

I would be interested in the grill at that price if you don't fancy it :D

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Well my car went straight through its mot, now just taking with my tuner&shark about getting rid of my stutter which happens every know & again..i've asked my tuner to speak to Shark about altering the boost limit or altering the map so it doesnt hit the limiter, but i dont want my Bhp to go down any.

i've only had it mapped 3weeks, will there be any charge to me for altering the map?

mini_racer

Dec 16, 2011
Took my car to AKS Tuning for some loving today! Come away with a new superpro ALK kit, superpro subframe bush, full wheel alignment and some black washer coolant bottle caps! Very impressed with Alex's work will be visiting again soon and can defo recommend him to anyone wanting to tune their cars!

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Took my car to AKS Tuning for some loving today! Come away with a new superpro ALK kit, superpro subframe bush, full wheel alignment and some black washer coolant bottle caps! Very impressed with Alex's work will be visiting again soon and can defo recommend him to anyone wanting to tune their cars!

Did it cost you much if you don't mind me asking? I will be looking at doing the same soon.

mini_racer

Dec 16, 2011
Did it cost you much if you don't mind me asking? I will be looking at doing the same soon.

If I was you I'd give Alex a call and ask for a quote. I think he's very well priced compared to other companies I've been, also very friendly service and willing to answer the million questions I was firing at him so I would defo recommend him to anyone looking at getting work on their car done.

percy555

Hi all, had 4 new Bridgestone A001 all weather tyres fitted to the Audi 16" rims. Will let you know how they are next week.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.