What did you and your MK2 do today?

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.

Bought this today for the banter
Will be interested to see what you think of it buddy. I've got the Forge one on mine (was on it when I bought the car) and has always performed without any hassle.
People always tell me that the Forge one's leak/are shiiiiiiit so this looks like the only other viable option.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
How much like??
£100 bud
Will be interested to see what you think of it buddy. I've got the Forge one on mine (was on it when I bought the car) and has always performed without any hassle.
People always tell me that the Forge one's leak/are shiiiiiiit so this looks like the only other viable option.

Yeah mate ive read some stuff and it gets positive feedback :)

[M]ike

Oct 9, 2013
Under the sea
Ordered this today @ Revo HQ

image-31.jpg

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
My 12mm spacers came, so ran outside and fitted them, and some 5mm on the front to.

Didn't want to go to much as it's on standard ride height and just wanted it to look better and not stick out to far. Then a 2BM wash and a wipe over with Z6 and tyres dressed.

Luke

p11lkw

Oct 21, 2012
My 12mm spacers came, so ran outside and fitted them, and some 5mm on the front to.

Didn't want to go to much as it's on standard ride height and just wanted it to look better and not stick out to far. Then a 2BM wash and a wipe over with Z6 and tyres dressed.

Luke

Have got any pictures ?

percy555

Hi all, purchased 4 Audi 16" alloys today, cleaned them up and getting Bridgestone winter tyres fitted on Monday.

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Well fitted my 10mm hub centric spacers up front ( final E.T 41 ) and my 15mm hub centric rear spacers ( final E.T 36 )

With the drop from the Eibach sportlines the final results look good, the wheels just sit inside of the arch lip....

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Well fitted my 10mm hub centric spacers up front ( final E.T 41 ) and my 15mm hub centric rear spacers ( final E.T 36 )

With the drop from the Eibach sportlines the final results look good, the wheels just sit inside of the arch lip....

Get some pictures up mate

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Gas bonnet strut finally fitted, had the plates fitted for a week but been waiting for the strut to be delivered

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.