What did you and your MK2 do today?

[M]ike

Oct 9, 2013
Under the sea
This is it mate

9912005694_c6f3936689_b.jpg

Nice car. Any chance it was featured on Unit-15?

CJcupra

Jan 11, 2013
Surrey
What have I done today:

Had 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres fitted, arm & a leg missing... The tyre pressure sensor light is now illuminated, tried to reset but will not disappear.. any ideas?

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
I hate it when the wife works Monday/Tuesday evenings as theres nobody to stop me buying off Ebay..........I've just ordered a Pug 207 stubby aerial and a set of gloss black rear parking sensors.....O and this morning I ordered Interior Xenon bulbs.......

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Err not to mention the Xenon 5000K dip beam kit, Xenon Led sidelight towers, Xenon reg bulbs or the other set of interior Xenon bulbs I ordered a week ago...I've only had the car 9 days....

Like I said Ebay is a bad thing.

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
Been looking at lowering my FR, anyone got an ideas on some good coil overs and how much it cost you?

Just think it would make it look a lot better looks like it's on stilts at the moment.

Pics?

Sent from my iPhone

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
Cheers mate

Its a legal short plate from halfords. You can only get it that size if you have a max of 6 characters tho.

No problem pal, I really like Cupra R's in that blue, I looked at one in Leeds I loved it I walked away to think about it has a look again it was gone :(

I'll have to get a private plate to have a smaller plate then :) just can't think of a good one.

Sent from my iPhone

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Been looking at lowering my FR, anyone got an ideas on some good coil overs and how much it cost you?

Just think it would make it look a lot better looks like it's on stilts at the moment.

Pics?

Sent from my iPhone

I have KW V3 coilovers on mine but there not cheap at over £1k a set. There awesome tho.

It all depends on what kind of use the car will get and what your budget is.