What did you and your MK2 do today?

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Yeah mines from partsulike rob, I didn't need the 8.99 extras for the number plate bulbs (capacitors or something) to make them error free so don't bother ordering them. If you do need them though you can have mine, no need for them so they may as well go to some use.

Full kit minus these was 22.99 if memory serves correct

Sent from my iPhone using fairy dust

Last edited:

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
White, but the side lights look blue still, what did you go for?

Sent from my iPhone wearing a fake moustache

Last edited:

Ben750

May 14, 2013
Pontefract, West Yorks.
I'm not a chav so I went for white too. Not had chance to fit them yet so don't know how they look. Delivery is a bit on the slow side. Took a week for them to post, took a day to arrive after that.

addsLEON

Mar 7, 2013
I just ordered all the interior bulbs individually I think I only paid like £10-12 for the lot.

I did have the number plate bulbs already tho

hubbly_bubbly

[center][img]http://i374.
Aug 18, 2008
Johannesburg, South Africa
Today I realised a btcc spoiler, no matter how much you trim it won't fit a face lift tailgate, so expensive test but it would of been unique,

IMAG0416_zps7cab8086.jpg

Jake

RDX Design make the pre-facelift aero spoiler for the facelift tailgate

2125_0.jpg

But I do prefer the Cupra R spoiler :funk:

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Does anybody know where you can get those Drl lights that Jake ( yellow K1 ) has fitted?? I know there off ebay but theres like 26000 !!!!! When you type in Drl.

Cheers

addsLEON

Mar 7, 2013
Does anybody know where you can get those Drl lights that Jake ( yellow K1 ) has fitted?? I know there off ebay but theres like 26000 !!!!! When you type in Drl.

Cheers

Just type into ebay "seat leon cree" I use those for my drl on my car there very bright and have no errors (yet) they are expensive but look awesome

holmefield

Oct 20, 2013
Well im half way there I've managed to find via Jakes build thread that the dimmer control unit is made by Genlabs ( pretty cool little piece of kit ) but not had any luck with the Drl's yet. ..

holmefield

Oct 20, 2013
Just found the lights, there cree lights....but gulp there £25.00 for two...so 3 a side + drlr2 adapter = £85.00 !!!!

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
So last thurs i get reversed into n so far heard nothing from insurance company re who their putting the blame on etc

And tonight i get to the car park and notice this.

gutazusy.jpg

Getting really p$ssed off.......

No idea where that has come from. In a big garge all night n work car park all day. Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free