What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
So had to insure the car again today not too bad at 590 fully comp with total excess of 250 all mods declared with sky insurance with my fiancee (3ncb) as main driver and me as second. Nice guy called Luke really sorted me out!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
The 18's literally only JUST fit over the front brakes I've got. We had to be really inventive with where we put the wheel weights! ;)

These have been sat in the garage since early Spring. I forgot how much I like them, also just how bloody heavy they are too though!

Sat in for most of the year I hear you say...
Would you like to sell them to me? 'PLEASE' Lol

Mar 22, 2012
South east
Yet another trip to liverpool. I set cruise control to approx 68mph so just a tad under 2k revs.

u7emu5a2.jpg

Quite pleased with that :)

I've always found using cruise control used more fuel.

Robban

Oct 15, 2011
Växjö, Sweden
Just received my rear diffuser.
Ultra fast handling and shipment from Bartletts Seat Ltd, very happy with them.
Well now, which exhaust to select BCS or Milltek.....just love the end pipes from Milltek...

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
I had bridgestone Potenzas on an 01 1.8t audi a6 and didn't think they were as grippy or gave as much feedback as the goodyear eagle f1's dsg3 that are on it now. To give a whole picture though they were on the car from the previous owner and weren't the correct size and there were only a pair of them on the front, not all round.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.