What did you and your MK2 do today?

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
And this stuff would work on cupra seat backs and when removed leave no trace?

I presume so mate, its essentially a spray on wrap that can be used on any non pourous surface and is non permanent, so once your fed up with ityou can peel it off and return to stock.

Have a read of the advert and item description.

Im going to give it a go on a pair of wing mirrors if I like it I think ill take the carbon wrap off my chrome grill match up with the plastidip :)

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
Yeah I did read that but seats are pretty expensive if it goes wrong haha so was hoping someone had tried something similar

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
Looks sweet Simon, just needs the skirts, small aerial and rear wiper removed to finish it off ! Have you thought about wrapping the back badge in black too? I always liked the look of that on the red and blue ones

Is your TR splitter sprayed?

Thanks for the ideas Benjic no the splitter isn't sprayed its just as they sent me.

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Our used car buyer buys Seat Leon Supercopas in from an outside source and has just paid £12500 for a speed blue supercopa 12 plate 15k miles on.

I've told him to source me one right away! Ha

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Just on my way to pick up a Rev G, LCR has been suffering with loss of boost for over a week now.

Just had the PCV off and it looks ok and seems to be working fine so, Had a look at the Rev D valve and it looks fine etc but a few people have told me to try a G so im going to.

NhojBob

White Van Man
Mar 1, 2013
Manchester
bedebe7u.jpg

Quick wash and dry.... Just in time for it to piss down with hailstones! :banghead:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members