What did you and your MK2 do today?

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
As in the text my ebay ones:

picture.php

pic taken on the phone........Feet optional :lol:

the ones in my pic don't look like the ones on your new FR, I could be wrong though, it might be the light

They should be satin rather than gloss

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Cheers for the replies guys, I had a feeling something wasn't quite right.

I have 2 sets of spare wing mirror covers now, 1 pair primer only & the silver pair.

I have somegloss black wrap courtesy of Jay, I have also ordered some gloss black plastidip to play with.

So I can get one pair gloss black either wrapping or plastidip (if i still cant get the wrap right)

I'll try and get some satin silver paint and repaint the silver ones

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I'd be sending the eBay seller a message, or, opening a case on eBay for the item not being as described, worst case is that the seller demands them back and you either send them and get your refund, or keep them and receive no money back.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
What will you be putting underneath.

Well, I'm really impressed with the quality of my VIBE Liteair C12, however it would be nice to have more boot space, also i never have it over half power either.

I'm looking into the VIBE Liteair 8 OPTISOUND http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370783231233?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

At 300W RMS I think it will do everything I want it to do, plus with it being active theres no amp to mount anywhere else. I've made a paper model of it's dimensions so I'll see if it fits at some point :)

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Gave the car a clean yesterday as the weather was nice no doubt it will rain now. I used Autoglyms aqua wax which works quite well.

Looks sweet Simon, just needs the skirts, small aerial and rear wiper removed to finish it off ! Have you thought about wrapping the back badge in black too? I always liked the look of that on the red and blue ones

Is your TR splitter sprayed?

Last edited:

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Well, I'm really impressed with the quality of my VIBE Liteair C12, however it would be nice to have more boot space, also i never have it over half power either.

I'm looking into the VIBE Liteair 8 OPTISOUND http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370783231233?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

At 300W RMS I think it will do everything I want it to do, plus with it being active theres no amp to mount anywhere else. I've made a paper model of it's dimensions so I'll see if it fits at some point :)

I have a 100 watts rms underseat and its pepped. The door speakers get the lows better but the sub has much more volume. That sub looks good!

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I have a 100 watts rms underseat and its pepped. The door speakers get the lows better but the sub has much more volume. That sub looks good!

The figures look good, and like I said previously, I'm happy with the other VIBE sub and my VIBE door speakers for that matter. Its not going to have as much punch - but i don't use it anyway so hopefully it will be good.

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
Cheers for the replies guys, I had a feeling something wasn't quite right.

I have 2 sets of spare wing mirror covers now, 1 pair primer only & the silver pair.

I have somegloss black wrap courtesy of Jay, I have also ordered some gloss black plastidip to play with.

So I can get one pair gloss black either wrapping or plastidip (if i still cant get the wrap right)

I'll try and get some satin silver paint and repaint the silver ones

how do you keep finding these cheap one of mine is scratched and was looking for a set :lol:

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise