What did you and your MK2 do today?

Willz17

Jun 27, 2012
South Wales
Amazing job Rob, cant wait to receive them, however as you already know, ive sold the leon :(
Therefore these sweet headlights will be up for sale pretty soon after i have sealed back up my headlights with these beauties inside them :)

Thanks again Rob!

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
thats what i thought. so you retrofitted teh directional feature also?

No, they are only available on the OEM Bi-xenon directional headlights....just a bit too advanced for me! lol
These are installing bi-xenon projectors into the existing reflectors....basically they look better, produce better light and don't dazzle like HIDs due to the cutoff. You can also still adjust them up/down to get the alignment correct. :D

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
no i have kept that as a toy :)

i managed to get my hands on a 53 Plate Vauxhall Combo Van 1.7 DI (Low Compression Turbo no cooler) with 80k on the clock for..... wait for it..... £FREE. well i have to basically do a Days work for them and thats it.

she needs a little TLC as in new Seats and a lick of paint. but as im effectively getting my own Plasti Dip sprayer i can practice on the VAN :).

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
no i have kept that as a toy :)

i managed to get my hands on a 53 Plate Vauxhall Combo Van 1.7 DI (Low Compression Turbo no cooler) with 80k on the clock for..... wait for it..... £FREE. well i have to basically do a Days work for them and thats it.

she needs a little TLC as in new Seats and a lick of paint. but as im effectively getting my own Plasti Dip sprayer i can practice on the VAN :).

You've done well there!

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
Pictures. like i say it looks a mess but wont cost me much to get it back up to scratch.

RedNoddyvan_zps0655b2f1.jpg

RedNoddyvan1_zps07aca756.jpg

RedNoddyvan2_zps93a0c698.jpg

RedNoddyvan3_zps8c0d118d.jpg

RedNoddyvan4_zps2f8407fa.jpg

RedNoddyvan6_zps8d3cf678.jpg

RedNoddyvan5_zpsf62be027.jpg

looking for some Corsa SRI Springs, Corsa Alloys, and Corsa SRI front Seats. might do the Carpet aswell but see how it cleans up :)

then im going to Plasti Dip is blue.

Last edited: