What did you and your MK2 do today?

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Iv got a couple of gloss black squares i can cut out for ya n try.or you can just practise wrapping :)

Cheers mate,

I'll take you up on the offer :) drop me a PM

I was perfect above the crease in the wing mirror cover, but my problems started when I was continuing below the staight line crease.

I got as far as 90% of it spot on but it was the inside edge and the half moon shape that wouldn't go on right.
Basically you have the straight edge of the crease line, leading to a curve and the half moon bit on the inside edge below the centre crease line.
I couldn't get it all on crease/bubble free. Did my fruit in, which cause me to to have a shouting/swearing fit :lol::D:cry:

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I know you can be a FR+ got £15000 however a supercopa is £19000.

They do seem to hold their price well.

I would be paying like £200 more a month finance if I did.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I wanted same colour, blue or white. White is really popular so prices are higher, blue is in limited supply so again, higher! Might be worth enquiring about them anyway - remember thats only the advertised price, depending on how desperate they are to shift some cars you could get a very decent discount!

Deleted member 74601

After the troubles I've had with warranty, the next time I buy a car it won't be a ****ing SEAT.

But congrats on the purchase :D

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
After the troubles I've had with warranty, the next time I buy a car it won't be a ****ing SEAT.

But congrats on the purchase :D

Hahaha, I'm pretty sure I said the same thing back in Dec/Jan when I had my issues... but here I am going for another SEAT! If they can't fix what I've picked up on then I won't take it and I'll search for another one.

Deleted member 74601

Hahaha, I'm pretty sure I said the same thing back in Dec/Jan when I had my issues... but here I am going for another SEAT! If they can't fix what I've picked up on then I won't take it and I'll search for another one.

At least they were interested in your issue. No faults codes with mine so it's too complicated for the monkeys with the wrenches that SEAT call technicians.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Search for that post lol needs to be quoted and laughed at! :b

I believe it may have been this, on a thread in the Ibiza Mk5 section!

Well now at a different dealer. Same problem. An aftermarket stereo and sub woofer are consider 'Too many modifications, really we shouldn't even be looking at the car'. FFS I've had enough. Will never ever buy seat again.

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Massive thanks to bigbadjay for letting me have a large slice of his gloss black wrap. :)

Pleasure meeting you mate & if I can repay the favour at some point give me a shout :)

Top man!

Cheers

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Detailed ready for my trip to Donington Park today:

DSCN2940_zps5db014be.jpg

DSCN2941_zpsb6e55716.jpg

DSCN2942_zps23dd74a5.jpg

DSCN2944_zpsf9fe84a9.jpg

DSCN2945_zps07321a5f.jpg

DSCN2951_zps2f1fee39.jpg

DSCN2957_zpsa92a9747.jpg