What did you and your MK2 do today?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Guess what I'm going to try to achieve....
It's one or the other

ebe6utu6.jpg

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Scrubbed, hoovered, mopped, polished, hoovered, hoovered & hoovered again after having to take my 50kg White German Shepherd to Hydrotherapy in my car after the wife's Mondeo estate broke down!:censored:[:@]

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Stage1 map is over 300 so thats either a dodgy map or.. it isnt mapped but the seller has added it is to try and sell it

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Anyone free saturday morning that fancies giving me a lift from Cairnryan to Redcar/Middlesborough? Will pay, just dont want to get train/bus

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Was looking at this one but the girlfriends started getting on my case at how much im spending. Was working out at about £400od for me and a friend to fly over + boat back
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...upra/seat-leon-se350-2-tsi-cupra-2009/1237595

Such an amazing lovely car! Would look better with me being the owner :p

You may have the car longer than the girlfriend though... If you believe it's the car for you then it's worth the journey! You just need to be prepared to walk about and lose £400 if the car isn't as described or the guy won't drop it. If you do come, when would you come over and where is your flight to? If its Teesside (Durham tees valley) and I'm around I don't mind giving you a lift!

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
You may have the car longer than the girlfriend though... If you believe it's the car for you then it's worth the journey! You just need to be prepared to walk about and lose £400 if the car isn't as described or the guy won't drop it. If you do come, when would you come over and where is your flight to? If its Teesside (Durham tees valley) and I'm around I don't mind giving you a lift!

Plan was to fly into leeds and the guy would pick us up, back to his for a full look around then if I took it a 3hour drive to Stranraer and get the boat..
Ha thanks for the offer :eek:)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Plan was to fly into leeds and the guy would pick us up, back to his for a full look around then if I took it a 3hour drive to Stranraer and get the boat..
Ha thanks for the offer :eek:)

There is one for sale in Leicester by RAFlad I think, dont know if he still has it but I saw it on another forum. Cupra in yellow running about 307bhp and willing to p/x on a FR TDi so is an option for you

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.