What did you and your MK2 do today?

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Great customer service from Seat UK and Seat Liverpool :funk:
ABS fault repaired free of charge. Car is 6 years old and highly modified.
Even a followup phone call from Laura (Seat UK) to ensure I was happy with the service :D

Are you sure you actually dealt with a Seat dealer and Seats terrible customer care team????????
I'm confused!!!
The odd person that does get satisfaction from Seat UK must get a member of staff who only works 1 day a year.

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
You having a laugh?

Liverpool wouldn't touch my car because it had an aftermarket stereo and a couple of LEDs.

I'm surprised you got customer service from anybody at all.

The guys at SEAT UK are polite, but they're not better at actually getting things done than the dealers.

Are you sure you actually dealt with a Seat dealer and Seats terrible customer care team????????
I'm confused!!!
The odd person that does get satisfaction from Seat UK must get a member of staff who only works 1 day a year.

Haha maybe they had a read of the thread after I directed them to it. No reply as of yet though, suprise suprise! :rolleyes:
Jarre I will reply to your pm now, only just seen it :)

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
For those interested I had my RS mapped yesterday, 318hp and 412nm. Oh boy she pulls like a train now! I have the RR print out in the car, and it ran 274 hp in standard trim with BMC panel filter in the standard airbox. With the ITG induction it ran 269hp and quite a drop in torque too so it will sent back today as it's useless. Quite a few have had the same results so it shows how much work renault put into designing the standard car!
My scorpion exhaust is ready to be fitted tomorrow too, so that it sounds as good as it goes. Even standard the ren sounds the business so this should be epic. Fun fun times :D

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
lookie what just arrived

Package_zps7a68dcae.jpg

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
quality looks spot on. if the colour match is good i wont even paint it. lol

its like the Cupra R diffuser. so just the bottom part. but the instructions go like this

Step 1 - Remove the one from car and offer new bit up to car for fitment.
Step 2 - Remove new bit and spray it with special ABS glue.
Step 3 - Refit the sprayed part

thats it. nothing about refitting and blending to the original bigger piece. lol

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge

its like the Cupra R diffuser. so just the bottom part. but the instructions go like this

thats it. nothing about refitting and blending to the original bigger piece. lol

So do you think it would fit the btcc bumper if its just the lower section? Could you post a pic of the diffuser up

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
no it wont fit BTCC but i think the other version would for the standard rear bumper.

pics up tonight as not getting it out at work.... or the diffuser :S

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Does it have a matt finish or gloss? So its exactly like the OEM as in fitting. My instructions would go something like this lol:

1. Remove Diffuser
2. Fit Lester Diffuser to current Diffuser using Tigerseal
3. Paint if required
4. Fit diffuser to car

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax

So, basically it says
1- take old one off and make sure you bought the right bit from us.
2- slap lots of glue or tiger seal on it.
3- stick it on the car and bobs your uncle!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.