What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Ok, I bought a BTCC Rear bumper, Exhaust and side skirts paid £450. Want to get my money back, Loads of people asking me to sell separately, How much should I Price everything individually to sell? What would you class as fair?

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Milton Keynes to Carlisle yesterday, stayed over night and took a detour through the Lake District today. 570 miles on one tank, great trip for my first long one in it! 1st week of ownership and so far very happy!
e8ade7e4.jpg

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yes in the summer, Quite a few of us now

I tend to avoid the "Cruise Meets" that are held every weekend though

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I'm heading to a meet over there with a load of mates next Sunday evening if anyone is interested?

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I work for NWR in the big new building where the hockey stadium used to be

Every night the car park is full of idiots who just drive around and around and around, proving what? they like to waste fuel

if they want to prove anything should get to track days, 1/4 mile and 30-130 days not who can drive round car parks faster lol

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I work for NWR in the big new building where the hockey stadium used to be

Every night the car park is full of idiots who just drive around and around and around, proving what? they like to waste fuel

if they want to prove anything should get to track days, 1/4 mile and 30-130 days not who can drive round car parks faster lol

I remember years ago I went to one at Bedford retail park. There was a bloke in a focus st170 if I remember. Anyway, he was doing j-turns and hand break turns and the like. Then all of a sudden he lost control and hit the ONLY tree in the car park. Thank god he didn't hit someone or there car but I have to admit I laughed me ass off lol

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
At BTCC brands hatch 2009 i think it was, on a saturday we where all in the camp site, in the car park next to us (Grass) a Jap Cr*p car was doing donuts etc and next minute he crashed into somebody, really dont see the need for it

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Bl00dy hell, I no wot u mean, there's a time and a place for that, and a camp site is defiantly not the place