What did you and your MK2 do today?

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Now without a car as the Leon has gone. Was poking about the local dealer and saw the facelifted Ibiza Cupra in black. Doesn't look anywhere as good as the pre-fl and for nearly 20 grand I expected more. Had comedy ride-height as well, thought my Leon FR was bad but the Ibiza looks like a Skoda Yeti...:D

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Such a sad day, it looks as if the Leon is going within the next week or so, I have accepted an offer on the car and have fell in love with the new motor. The only stumbling point at the minute is getting a good insurance quote, but at the end of the day I just have to accept that I will have to pay a lot of money for something which is a lot more focused than a Leon Fr. I have loved the Leon and can't imagine life without it, but its time for a proper hot hatch ! I dumped the idea of a VXR, it felt very slow and heavy compared to my car and the image that comes along with the car is just not for me, not to mention the eye watering list price and horrendous p/x offers. I didn't even consider the new Renault Megane RS Cup until one parked next to me at Asda the other day, it sends the leon styling back in time. Anyway I went to test drive one last night and it left me grinning from ear to ear, they are fabulous things to drive and feel so quick. Made a lovely noise too. So we will see in the next few days whether everything can go through and I get a good insurance quote :D
Obviously I have spent thousands on mods so if anyone is interested in anything then pm me.

wezy0

wezy0 leon lc
Nov 10, 2009
westyorkshire
I had this done :)
8ECD65C1-10F5-485F-9FC4-E37CBE413CEA-1134-000000E1B04E62D4.jpg

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Such a sad day, it looks as if the Leon is going within the next week or so, I have accepted an offer on the car and have fell in love with the new motor. The only stumbling point at the minute is getting a good insurance quote, but at the end of the day I just have to accept that I will have to pay a lot of money for something which is a lot more focused than a Leon Fr. I have loved the Leon and can't imagine life without it, but its time for a proper hot hatch ! I dumped the idea of a VXR, it felt very slow and heavy compared to my car and the image that comes along with the car is just not for me, not to mention the eye watering list price and horrendous p/x offers. I didn't even consider the new Renault Megane RS Cup until one parked next to me at Asda the other day, it sends the leon styling back in time. Anyway I went to test drive one last night and it left me grinning from ear to ear, they are fabulous things to drive and feel so quick. Made a lovely noise too. So we will see in the next few days whether everything can go through and I get a good insurance quote :D
Obviously I have spent thousands on mods so if anyone is interested in anything then pm me.

What car did you go for then? Or have I missed it up there^^ lol

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Stuff available.

LED rear lights
WALK Kit- ( 3 months old)
Rear Spoiler ( If I can get it off)
Mudflaps
Hubcentric spacers 15mm
Rear Cupra R diffuser
Milltek Cat-back- year old
Decat downpipe-
Aluminium Pedals-
FR foot rest-
DSG Paddle extentions-
Leather Handbrake cover-
Seat sport sill plates, vinyled in carbon-
Rear number plate LED bulb holders -
H7 HID Direct Terminator kit -
Whiteline 24mm Rear Anti roll bar + bushes- ( 6 months old)
Triple R composites splitter-
Audi R8 Oil cap- ( it is also painted gloss black)
345mm Cupra brake setup ( done 12k previously and 2k on my car so mint condition), inc disks, pads, calipers, carriers + brake lines.-
Neuspeed induction kit - ( 3 months old)
BBS CH in antracite ( 2 months old, without tyres)- In exchange for standard 17 or 18" FR alloys with tyres on.

Most will be going on ebay, I know you cant sell on here.......... ;)

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Nice i went to view a full fat red trophy in cannock at the weekend was soo nice. Carbon fibre bits everywhere

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

They are brilliant mate yeah, interior is well finished and you get a lot of toys ( FF+ cup chassis). These options were a must for me, Xenons, Recaro leather seats, Renaultsport monitor, cup chassis :)

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Stuff available.

LED rear lights
WALK Kit- ( 3 months old)
Rear Spoiler ( If I can get it off)
Mudflaps
Hubcentric spacers 15mm
Rear Cupra R diffuser
Milltek Cat-back- year old
Decat downpipe-
Aluminium Pedals-
FR foot rest-
DSG Paddle extentions-
Leather Handbrake cover-
Seat sport sill plates, vinyled in carbon-
Rear number plate LED bulb holders -
H7 HID Direct Terminator kit -
Whiteline 24mm Rear Anti roll bar + bushes- ( 6 months old)
Triple R composites splitter-
Audi R8 Oil cap- ( it is also painted gloss black)
345mm Cupra brake setup ( done 12k previously and 2k on my car so mint condition), inc disks, pads, calipers, carriers + brake lines.-
Neuspeed induction kit - ( 3 months old)
BBS CH in antracite ( 2 months old, without tyres)- In exchange for standard 17 or 18" FR alloys with tyres on.

Most will be going on ebay, I know you cant sell on here.......... ;)

Cannot wait to hear what you think of the 265 mate!

How much do you want for the Tripple R splitter?

Thanks

Mike

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Had a good run up to North Yorkshire from Brum , me n t'other half having a bit of a romantic ( I know, I know ) break in Robin Hoods Bay :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise