What did you and your MK2 do today?

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Marshall & WeeG - I'm green with envy at the fact you guys can wash your cars!!! It's been two weeks plus since I last washed mine and she's desperate right now, but still have a foot of snow on the ground. On the plus side, bunked off work to go snowboarding :)

Btw, can somebody explain boost, fuelling and timing in idiot language please - i have half a clue, but i'd rather look an idiot by asking than look an idiot by pretending i know more than i do...

Hey bud. It's a semi alteration to revo maps. On stage 2+ the boost is usually always max at 9. The higher the timing 1-9 the more power can be had, but it is all dependant on intercooler, intake, fuel etc as car can start pulling timing. I can get away with 6 just now due to s3 cooler and cool weather, for 8/9 you really need water meth etc

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Brinkz as WeeG says its a Revo thing all the boost/timing/fuel adjustments.
Not something APR use which to the untrained enthusiast is for the best.
Lots of people adjust their Revo settings doing no logging afterwards and not fully aware of what they are doing.
Also pleased to say no snow here.

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Very happy with myself, just found a setting to have full a 7 inch nav screen on my kenwood, and there i was with half nav, half compass/altitude/trip log. Im sure its got its use, but 7 inch sat nav is sweeeet

Leesey

Potter
Oct 1, 2009
Stoke
Arrived today.

17b60cd6ec2222d1d858d94c90347f3e.jpg

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Thanks benzy!

Nerayan- They were getting a bit tatty and a few bubbles had formed so it was time for them to go. I have some replacements, but I'm not sure whether to put them on or change the design etc. what do you think?

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
I think you should have a custom graphic done. Are there any Vynil wrap guys near you. Same size and profile in carbon or even gloss black. :D

eta76

Flying dutchman
Jan 6, 2012
Got my nozzles checked today. Seat has finally started a recall on the nozzles. And mine will be replaced next week. Hope the new (probably refurbushed) will not give any problems :)

I like the black spoiler on the last two Leons. (Marshall & Benjic2) :)

eta76

Flying dutchman
Jan 6, 2012
$(KGrHqNHJDMFBluqEnkEBQcugrBsrg~~48_79.JPG

Diesel injection nozzles of a 170pk TDI BMN
In the UK the recall was started at the beginning of 2012.. In The Netherlands we work a little slower..

Last edited:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Mine is filthy! Hopefully gonna get a chance to clean her next week when I'm off shift

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members