What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Filled up with a tank of v-power :) Just logged the last tank on fuelly, that was tesco standard fuel and achieved 41.8 MPG which is the best I've ever had out of it! Very happy :)

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
If you have an rns 510 satnav or maybe non sat nav version (big display) and vagcom you should ba able to do it, you have to go onto radio and theres an option for optical parking system display then go to park/steer assist and enable optical park assist under rear camera (you may have to unlock the security if it wont let you code it) job done :D

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
If you have an rns 510 satnav or maybe non sat nav version (big display) and vagcom you should ba able to do it, you have to go onto radio and theres an option for optical parking system display then go to park/steer assist and enable optical park assist under rear camera (you may have to unlock the security if it wont let you code it) job done :D

If I'm reading this right then. Have you installed a reversing camera?

Deleted member 74601

Forgot to mention the other day, but rolled over 25k miles.

22k in 6 1/2 months :(

itsmeagain

Aug 4, 2012
Birmingham
Today I considered driving my K1
8enabe2e.jpg

Then changed my mind. Lol

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Today I considered driving my K1
8enabe2e.jpg

Then changed my mind. Lol

i had to go out in the LCR tonight, had to go work

MK Council decided because its sunday night they wont bother doing the roads, took it nice and steady got to first roundabout and went sideways without trying :rofl:, so went even steadyer

Came up behind a few 4x4's who where going stupidly slow , then came across a BMW :rofl: who really couldn't drive, kept trying to power away at roundabouts

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
sorry no i meant the option is underneath the reversing camera option on the first byte/bit

Ah. Ok.

So this works from your reverse parking sensors? If so, were they factory fit?

I had my parking sensors fit by the dealer on delivery however I can't see how mine would link to my RNS.

You had me curious ;-)

Deleted member 74601

I thought this optical park system was standard, I've always had it on my RNS 310.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.