What did you and your MK2 do today?

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Washed the car today. Needed to do something to get over my week long hangover!

IMAG0085a.jpg

IMAG0087a.jpg

Then tried messing with the mobile phone settings!

IMAG0086a.jpg

IMAG0088a.jpg

Cannot be arsed with work tomorrow now though! ;)

seat 240

me and the mk2 went to drop the girlfrind off at work. then home for a wash and a polish and a hoover.:D

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Cleaned it out on the inside and tried changing brake pads to no avail and now Airbag/belt tensioner light on dash after mates dad drove it :(

stupid light dont go off nw

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Seems quite spluttery on tickover (paranoia?)

Have recently done coilpacks and plugs.

Was an animal initially after putting new NGKs then seemed to have calmed down again. Look forward to getting the cable to see if at least its not counting a missfire any more.

Having a health check (logging) and REVO when I move back to England

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Seems quite spluttery on tickover (paranoia?)

Have recently done coilpacks and plugs.

Was an animal initially after putting new NGKs then seemed to have calmed down again. Look forward to getting the cable to see if at least its not counting a missfire any more.

Having a health check (logging) and REVO when I move back to England

You sure you aren't just getting used to it?? My car seems fast as **** for 5 mins after I haven't driven it for a while lol. Then I get used to it. U getting revo stg2??

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Im APR St2+ Going REVO St2+, a mate is advising me to try Shaark St2+

Has always been quite underpowered for a car of this spec :( 329bhp on AMDs rollers last time, hmmm

Hmmm how about when you come back over to England, we swap cars for a week. When you get it back you'd realise how quick it is!!

I've heard good things about them. I'm still debating who to get my fr remapped by

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Just come back to Brum from Truro had cracking run up A39 and M5 had some great food in pub just outside Launceston and no traffic! :)

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Just come back to Brum from Truro had cracking run up A39 and M5 had some great food in pub just outside Launceston and no traffic! :)

You lucky b@stard! Took me 7.5 hours to get from Penzance to Newport on Saturday. Someone picked the wrong day to travel! :(

Newport to Lincoln only took 3hours today though! ;)