does my car sound right? NOW WITH ANOTHER VID :)

Seat Gooner

A.K.A Mark
Feb 28, 2009
Wisbech
well what if you didnt know they was you could whip it off and BAMMMMMMMMMM kicked his @rse

just something to think about ;)

t32er

whip it off??? have you ever taken one off?? those singel use clipps are a rite pain in the bum... and if the car has been used ya burn ya hands on the dv then bang ya head on the bonnet

seatcupra2001

Apr 26, 2009
Andover,hampshire
i noticed yo only boost to 18 PSI to i thought theat it should be about 22-24 :confused: what map you running? :( i was sure miine was under boosting

it did touch 20psi but yea its been getting worse i ran vag com and it said n249 valve is buggered so got a new 1 coming hopefully here today ;) when i got it back from jabba sport
oh i had a stage 2 map

it was amazing it went jus past 20psi so may 22psi it gave me whiplash on gear change i dont no wats gone wrong lol:lol:

to see if yours is underboosting fit a boost gauge :p

Seat Gooner

A.K.A Mark
Feb 28, 2009
Wisbech
whip it off??? have you ever taken one off?? those singel use clipps are a rite pain in the bum... and if the car has been used ya burn ya hands on the dv then bang ya head on the bonnet

:lol: id love to watch that tez

please change something at trax ;)

Seat Gooner

A.K.A Mark
Feb 28, 2009
Wisbech
it did touch 20psi but yea its been getting worse i ran vag com and it said n249 valve is buggered so got a new 1 coming hopefully here today ;) when i got it back from jabba sport
oh i had a stage 2 map

it was amazing it went jus past 20psi so may 22psi it gave me whiplash on gear change i dont no wats gone wrong lol:lol:

how come you didnt do a n249 bypass mate could of saved you a bit of money

Pyro

oh i had a stage 2 map

You obviously haven't watched the new vid mate ;) I have a boost gadge and it peaks at 18 but drop pretty quick :(

Pyro

i will be doing his N75, i cant see him getting his hads dirty..., any bring some latex....gloves pls

What you trying to say??? Just for that you can do it ;) I'll try bring some gloves I did have aload in the glove box but think I used them all :think:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.