does my car sound right? NOW WITH ANOTHER VID :)

seatcupra2001

Apr 26, 2009
Andover,hampshire
Last edited:

Pyro

Ask out tezzer here he knows :) but that don't mean he can have the one I'm having ;) if I can afford it :( got my wage today :no: not good :cry:

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
Screws strait into gear box and then knock it off ;)

inner cv can be done with driveshaft on still.

take the 6 spline bolts from the gearbox housing out, then take the inner cv cover off and knock the joint off, there is a circlip yes. replace when done. refit of reverse

Pyro

Nice one James I found it easy to take just coz I could see properly then lol and didn't have to lie down ;)

t32er

Ask out tezzer here he knows :) but that don't mean he can have the one I'm having ;) if I can afford it :( got my wage today :no: not good :cry:

i am the lord of cheap n75 valves - F,J,H propper cheap, i do my self out of money by NOT being a middle man really, but yea i can get the (rather pass the number on to you) for a breakers that will do used ones (tested) and post them to you for LESS than £30... infact in most cases LESS than £25------- :blink:
but my trade secret stys with me for now ;)

t32er

wheres this photo then....
lol ok i will tell you all .....
VRS Northampton - 01604 705247, really good bunch iv not had any issues with them and they cheap cheap cheap....

t32er

audi, vw, skoda, seat, bmw and porcha, there a breakers seem to do more work on the audi stuff...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise