South Wales
got bored today and started looking at this

Image585.jpg

Image587.jpg

irmscher2007

Aug 15, 2007
Cheshire
Enjoying reading the thread.

I've just bought a Leon Cupra tdi in black. 54 reg 72k miles.
It seems ok so far apart from a £100 bill for crank sensor replacement yesterday but managed to get them to do an oil change aswell.

How are you finding the remap, is the clutch standard and have you had any problems with it? I will be looking around soon for a remap so just interested in how yours is.

Did the W8 light fit straight in with a wiring kit from VW or does it require some DIY electrics to feed the red LEDs?

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
thanks irmscher2007

How are you finding the remap, is the clutch standard and have you had any problems with it? I will be looking around soon for a remap so just interested in how yours is.

no remap yet it is on to do list as is clutch

Did the W8 light fit straight in with a wiring kit from VW or does it require some DIY electrics to feed the red LEDs?

some diy down to the headlight switch for LED feed

irmscher2007

Aug 15, 2007
Cheshire
175 BHP is really good then, with a remap on the way!

Just cleaned mine today, it was the first sunny day since I bought it and its shown up all the swirls. Thinking of get a good detail done to polish them out otherwise it do my nut in all summer.

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
yeah like andrew posted they are 18" - stood the wheel in front of the original and took a picture you can see this here

Image583.jpg

used this as the basis for the photoshopping

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.