Tims Silver LCR - 272 BHP

h7 cya

Jun 3, 2009
you allright mate car looks ace! how do you find it now you have lowered it 50mm is it still quite pracrtical?

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
Well after having my wheels re-sprayed 3 times in anthracite and them peeling, i now am half way through them being sprayed black, I wanted the guy to start from scratch as fed up with them peeling and flaking off so went for the colour change, had two done today and will be getting the other two done when he is next at work on wednesday. Pics to follow

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
First clean of the year, and black wheels now

17871_445898510440_550675440_10871321_5656106_n.jpg

L17KKE

Tha Stig
Jun 9, 2009
Car looks ace matey looking forward to seeing how it turns out and if you reach 300bhp. but like the guy iv quoted below said is there anyway to get power down better if it does start to lose traction and spin all the power away.

Sounds good to me then. i have the money to go bigger turbo route now, but i dont know where to start looking for one, or how to go about it? Mines runnin 265 bhp and im bored of that lol!
Ill keep an eye out for a universal FMIC then, sounds good to me. Trying to get prices for manifold back exhaust system, as ive already got miltek cat back, want the full setup!

bored of 265bhp you must be a mad man lol im rolling with 125bhp haha hoping to upgrade to the premier league of the cupra R by the end of the year though.

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
Well... now have all wheels gloss black not just two! lol

and i have painted my wing mirrors gloss black also.... infact 4 times!

I ordered a dog bone engine mount aswell... but thanks to someone on ebay he conned me also a powerseller... and i won the money back so will get another ordered soon

L17KKE

Tha Stig
Jun 9, 2009
dont know why people even bother paypal is so secure for buyers to use sellers must be mad to try it on. for the better though i got conned a fair few times back in the days before internet payment through paying for items and them never been sent or fake goods a few times specially with clothes.

collins

Sep 29, 2009
Ettington,Warwickshire
just been reading through your project,loving the car,i also have the last of the cupra r's but mines black.what mods are you running to get to 272?? as i have a craving for more from my 225 at the moment.

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
dont know why people even bother paypal is so secure for buyers to use sellers must be mad to try it on. for the better though i got conned a fair few times back in the days before internet payment through paying for items and them never been sent or fake goods a few times specially with clothes.

yep its crazy!

just been reading through your project,loving the car,i also have the last of the cupra r's but mines black.what mods are you running to get to 272?? as i have a craving for more from my 225 at the moment.

Well mines simply... Bailey DV30, Green Panel filter in a drilled box and a jabba sport stage 2 remap mate. made 235bhp standard, now 272bhp.

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
Nope jabba will do the best with what you've got, i have mapped out my second lamda too so when i do go decat i wont have to worry, and will get an exhaust sooner or later

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
Well I really should start taking pics, I have now fitted a new shape s3 gear knob, De-cat pipe, Dog bone engine mount, carried out a wheel alignment and replaced my fuel filter was it was leaking.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.