Jul 26, 2009
Milton Keynes
Love it 46 pages of reading most ive ever read in my life ! Car looks mint not a wrong turn sept the injury shiz... Really smart mate puts my gal to shame

P.s Cheers for passing 2hours of my working day on your motor !!!

Oz

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Love it 46 pages of reading most ive ever read in my life ! Car looks mint not a wrong turn sept the injury shiz... Really smart mate puts my gal to shame

P.s Cheers for passing 2hours of my working day on your motor !!!

Oz

:lol:

Thanks for the kind comment mate :)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Broke down

Well I broke down today :( Left work and drove 100 meters to a junction and when I pulled away from the junction the car nearly stalled and I got a strong smell of petrol......

Drove up the road thinking, there's something wrong hear, it dont sound right. Turned the radio down and opened the window to see if I could hear it better. And all I hear is a scooby :cry: But on the pluss side that meant I knew what it was, dead coil pack :)

So I pull into the next bus stop, get the spare coil pack out the boot and pop the bonnet. Tryed the coils one by one and #3 was dead (#4 was the last one to go) so poped the new one in.

Happy days, all fixed on the side of the road :D

I was getting some strange looks from the people in the buss stop :lol:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Think I payed £26 each (from euro car parts) for them when the last one went (last november) and I got 2 so I could keep one in the boot just for this kind of occasion :D

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Worst case scenario was that I had to go back to work (2 mins away) to get my tools then to euro car parts (again 2 mins away) to get parts :)

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
just see you bombing thru sunniside on one of these mate...

China_SKATE_SCOOTER20096112254424.jpg

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Gutted man least you know your stuff id have no idea what was going on :confused: hmmm now thinking it is worth getting a spare coil pack incase one does go! No car atm its away sleeping at a farm haha big day for it tomorrow :lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.