Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
LCR splitter needs to be done m8, honestly, when mine came off the first time on the motorway i looked at the car and was like, wooow doesnt look right at all without it, seriously it makes the front end look alot lot better, and for the sake of what £20 thats like nothing really, car looks stunning tho

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
hey man. im new to these forums but i was just wondering if you could tell me where u get ur red fan knobs cos dey look class!!

There standard on the Cupra, Dave :) You can get them from any dealer though..

LCR splitter needs to be done m8, honestly, when mine came off the first time on the motorway i looked at the car and was like, wooow doesnt look right at all without it, seriously it makes the front end look alot lot better, and for the sake of what £20 thats like nothing really, car looks stunning tho

I know, I know mate. I am planning on getting one but I just aint had the time to get to the dealers to order one :redface:

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
decided a would chop ur number plate outta ur sig for ye, just think it looks better personally, and + am bored tbh

Untitled-1copy-11.jpg

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
are you going to get a 4 bar fpr damien or do you have one?
as amd have told me i need a 4 bar fpr for full stage two but i was sure you dont have one.
either way i think its quite a small price to pay to get one from what i have seen.

Don't have one and dont need one, Alex. Its all down to the mapper.

I think REVO use a 4bar fpr on there stage 2 but CC and P-Torque don't. Dont think Bill requires one for his software either..

Don't have one and dont need one, Alex. Its all down to the mapper.

I think REVO use a 4bar fpr on there stage 2 but CC and P-Torque don't. Dont think Bill requires one for his software either..

sounds like a way of them making extra money then to me.
either way if i do use amd i will purchase the 4bar myself.
theres so many mappers around its difficult to know where to go still a decission i have time to make as i still havent ordered the exhaust yet.

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
New grill

Decided to freshen up the front with a new grill......

Still not too sure about it though. Might add a red surround to this one too :shrug:

Old grill

P20-08-09_1919.jpg

New grill

P20-08-09_1921.jpg

P20-08-09_1922.jpg

P20-08-09_192201.jpg