Jul 26, 2009
Milton Keynes
good things come to those who wait.. has just been an approved saying i reckon really nice ride mate must knock spots off the pug ! look forward to the pictures once the mods start kicking in

Oz

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
nice one pal....another mk4 fr driver....

your car is exactly the same but in yellow, mine is a jan 08 car on a 57 plate! must say i love the colour, and the pics with it lowered look very nice!

whos grey Fr is that in the picutres? just im getting my wheels refurbed in the colour of the alloys it has on thursday!

did you already have the coilovers ready? £69 is dead cheap for fittment!

ah ideal :D

cheers for the comments... and the grey fr im not sure its on here in the ibiza forum under ap lowering or something similar... i forget the username now sorry!

yeah i got the coilovers from awesome-gti a few days before.. they did a great job, and like i said, only took 2 hours so was well impressed!

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
good things come to those who wait.. has just been an approved saying i reckon really nice ride mate must knock spots off the pug ! look forward to the pictures once the mods start kicking in

Oz

thanks mate!

it was definately worth the wait in every way, i knew the second i saw the advert, and it was photoless, that i had to get out there and see it straight away, i knew it was the one!!

yeah got some more photos earlier on a slr so will get them up shortly :funk:

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
i knew the second i saw the advert, and it was photoless, that i had to get out there and see it straight away, i knew it was the one!!

because you're a copycat shitbag!!! :lol:
don't think i'll get you on the case of an LCR though :p

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
DSC_0581.jpg

DSC_0585.jpg

DSC_05852GD-Copy.jpg

DSC_0588GD-Copy.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0597.jpg

DSC_0619GD-Copy.jpg

DSC_0637GD-Copy.jpg

comments welcome!

apologises for the shoddy photoshopping on a few, im a newbie to it!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.