Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Damn right i will be!

I was up and gone by 7.30 this morning haha! couldnt wait to get out for a drive on the nice open quiet roads!

couple more pics...

170720091117.jpg

170720091119.jpg

170720091118.jpg

and this morning...

180720091120.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Havn't really thought about it, will let you know if i do want it though..

ordered them :D

got them from awesome-gti, theyve got a set in stock, so should have them by Friday latest!

What sorta price do you think places would charge? based on hourly? think average prices around here is £30 an hour labour, but found a place that specilises in modifications, so most likely will take it there so they get the ride height exactly how i want it

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Lookin great mate, love it! Can't wait to see it, have to have a go too ;) will look great with the cookies on!!!

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Looking good mate, you up at Dave's anytime soon?

You'll have to buy my intake and filter now, its the next step :)

cheers! funnily enough will be over buxton next weekend for the info meet, even though theres shed loads of other cars coming not just 206s lol.

no pennies to buy gear for the wagon at the minute, got a lot of piling around the country next weekend and london the weekend after, but bday is in sept.... so hopefully will have some free cash to spend then :)

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Goes without saying tbh mate, it's Buxton!! Looking forward to seeing the new car though :clap: good job you have no splitter on it, camp sites and splitters don't mix hahaha

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
nice one pal....another mk4 fr driver....

your car is exactly the same but in yellow, mine is a jan 08 car on a 57 plate! must say i love the colour, and the pics with it lowered look very nice!

whos grey Fr is that in the picutres? just im getting my wheels refurbed in the colour of the alloys it has on thursday!

did you already have the coilovers ready? £69 is dead cheap for fittment!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members