Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
got some Led ice white side lights now... minus a the plastic cowling on the back which disappeared somewhere i the engine bay... no room and cant find it.. fail!

and put my philips extreme bulbs in :)

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
the pics looks good on your link there!

Just before those photos I used Autoglym super resin polish, its great stuff!

Havnt actually had to wax it as yet as only had it a few weeks, but will giving it a few coats of various products soon. Ive heard that Autoglym extra gloss protection is really good, so going to use that, has to be used before you wax it though iirc!

Went to Buxton (206info) meet on the weekend, and thanks to sean and dave off here for the stuff :)

Now got a red seat sport strut brace fitted!

The cars booked into Seat on Wednesday morning to have the air con / climate control looked at because it isnt working properly, its rubbish... get a couresty car they said, so am wonder what I'm going to get!

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Probably a 1.9 TDi Leon if it's anything like up here :p

Notice the difference with the strut brace? Or are you oblivious? haha

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
nope ive noticed!

you would have been impressed with my driving efforts yesterday actually, was doing 60 up and a around a U bend hill bend and piled along the road, hardly any roll at all :D

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
into day3 of courtesy car atm :(

the air con isnt working properly, they originally thought it was a pressure sensor, so replaced, regassed and its still not cooling the car, blowing out warmish air... so dont know when i get it back .. pah

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
how fail is that :( how's the shitty courtesy car treating you!? lol.. least it'll be sorted though mate.. helps rather a lot!! will feel properly fast when you get it back too xD

dede

Oct 20, 2008
nice 1 mate looks 10 times beter with the coilovers

wish i had to gone for them!

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Went to RS Tuning on Saturday to go on the dyno.. was pretty damn impressed with the standard readouts!

Roll on remap around christmas sometime :D

RSTuningWL57JXN1.jpg

RSTuningWL57JXN2.jpg

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Ad, I lurve your car as always it's well looked after.

Mines going to go back into the bodyshop next week to have the wheels re-done but it looks like its going to be closer to christmas before I get anything else seen too. I have a nice list waiting for santa clause though... Haha

I will update my thread asap with post Buxton wash photo's.

Shame you can't make Birmingham (If its even going to go ahead) would have been good to do a Photoshoot or something.

Sean

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Ad, I lurve your car as always it's well looked after.

Mines going to go back into the bodyshop next week to have the wheels re-done but it looks like its going to be closer to christmas before I get anything else seen too. I have a nice list waiting for santa clause though... Haha

I will update my thread asap with post Buxton wash photo's.

Shame you can't make Birmingham (If its even going to go ahead) would have been good to do a Photoshoot or something.

Sean

Ah ace is it the same place re doing them?

yeah gutted i cant make it but im going to most likely be moving that very weekend so definately a no go unfortunately. Once im up there its going to be alot easier to get to various meets though so i will definately be about! :D

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Yeh same place is re-doing them for me, ask if I wanted them supaguarding aswell on the cheap as an appology... :D

Tis a shame about Birmingham, but still there'll be plenty of other meets and as you say you're moving closer so it'll be easier to meet up. I'm in London quite alot nowadays anyway so...

Have updated my thread now with latest pics etc... Going to post my shopping list aswell in a bit [B)]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.